RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Going to pull out of this one, grrrrr
I have some unexpected guests coming over.
Asked them if they would mind if i raced but somehow they did mind...
Strange people those non-racers :disapointed:

Anyways, have fun hopefully next time i can race for a change...

• Andrew Evans

** RULES REMINDER **

guys... i get tired of having to reiterate this point... but here we go again....

i've had numerous reports from numerous sources about numerous people cutting at vairano...

club rules state that two wheels should be inside the white lines at all times... obviously people occassionally slip up - but i'm talking about those people that are doing this as part of their regular racing lines....

i will be watching closely during the sessions this evening - however, i can't have eyes everywhere - so i would encourage you all to watch each other... if you see someone making a habit of this then i want to know about it... official warnings will be handed out to those that still don't listen after having to bring this up yet again...

if you CANNOT drive within the spirit of the club, then you don't deserve to be in it... i'm sick of losing my own practice and qually time having to monitor the childish behaviour of others...

** RULES REMINDER **

Was a touch night on Mosport to say the least, some heavy battling took place !

As for the 1st Race I managed a PQ in qually, no idea where it came from but took 3rd on thegrid as Gary and Micha took 1st and 2nd. Micheal was close behind me but he DC'd I think, real shame.
As for the race the start was dodge with 2 cars on pole ( damned bug ), so no it was not me Gary, no idea who it was.
I managed to hold 3rd but lost a little there since I had to drive around the other guy and from there I was left trailing no's 1 and 2 with a gap of 1-2 sec and Gary and Micha was having a locse battle but I could not take advatage.
Somewhere in lap 10 I think it was I lost it and nearly totalled it but managed to get back on the track and could defend my 3rd position to patrick who took advantage of my error end ended up 3rd on the
checkered flag.

The 2nd race was really fierce from the start. Was gaining positions as people in front made mistakes and was trailing Dave Gelink at 2nd position from lap 2 or 3 already. I could follow his pace easily and was carfully
trying to pass him but lost it a little while doing just that and Gary sneaked passed me.
Then I had micha in my back and I was trailing Gary but Micha was a bit less carefull on the braking points and at the tight corner combo Moss he braked way to late and rammed Gary straight of the track.
I took the outer line as I saw him coming in and managed to end up behind Dave again.
I was faster then him and at some point I was right next to him and while we was exiting the corner, he did not
see me I recon, he didnt exit the corner but held the middle of the road so we clashed and got off track. **** happens move on.
After that we was 3rd and 4th and I still tried to overtake but did not succeed since overtaking on this track is really hard.
Especially at Moss it was scary since his braking point was way earlier and not consistent so I did hit him twice there but nothing to serious accept me loosing time :D
From there we raced to the finish while Gary who catched up due to the lower pace and ended up 5th close behind.

Overall it was a good event event with the Caterhams, enjoyed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back