RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

wow, these cars were a total grinfest!

goldenport - finished 5th... was staring 3rd in the face as i was reeling in manuel (i think) but he pulled away again and i managed to spin it at t1 on the 19th lap to gift 4th to peter.... sad times....

monza jr - after a lairy first lap, enjoyed a nice fight with keith for a bit... drove onto the grass on the pit straight trying to express my amusement at david on his roof at the chicane... tried to close down terry towards the end but kept giving away any advantage i gained.. finished 5th...

brands indy - got nailed in t2 which bent my suspension and dealt with a super super heated front left for the rest of the race.. came home 7th...

lotsa fun in these cars... and everyone seemed to enjoy it - so methinks we'll run this again at different short tracks and try to draw in some of the fence sitters and non-believers.... cheers fellas :thumb:

The one who hit me was Andrew. He came like a rocket, tried to avoid me but hit my rear left end, and then I spun into your left side!

man, i had no idea until i read this... end of lap 1 at monza i was lolling at the four other guys eating wall with me... i remember coming in extra hot and took to the grass to avoid the guy in front (that'd be you!)... thought i'd totally got away with it as i didn't feel a contact... but replay does show a l'il clipping action, so a thousand apologies for that dude... my bad.... :(

• Andrew Dawes

I just went to practice.

1 lap in the sunred with full fuel - 2:06.2 (not a clean lap)
1 lap in the spyker with full fuel 2.04.7.

The spyker is a lot more work - gotta pump the brakes and throw it into corners rather than glide - but if thats cold tyes and full tank i'm now feeling pretty good.

Don't know why my hot laps 3 days ago were 2:06s if just one lap in practice resulted in these.

*** Update - went on line and back in the 2.05s and can barely make it around the track in any vehicle. ***

After long and carefull consideration i finally decided to join you guys for this one.

Name on RD forum/in game: Marcel vd Aa
Your Country: The Netherlands
Control: G25
Car: Marcos
Special remarks: will step aside for oceania members

man, i had no idea until i read this... end of lap 1 at monza i was lolling at the four other guys eating wall with me... i remember coming in extra hot and took to the grass to avoid the guy in front (that'd be you!)... thought i'd totally got away with it as i didn't feel a contact... but replay does show a l'il clipping action, so a thousand apologies for that dude... my bad.... :(

No problem:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back