RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualified second and I felt like I could have snatched pole, but Peter was way to fast for me :confused:. Then going into the second turn of the first lap, Istvan tapped me and I lost some time! (Insert personal and offensive rant) :p But seriously, if it was not for that, I would not have been knocked back to experience awesome racing with Arunas, so it was a good thing you tapped me Istvan :p:thumbsup:. Too bad you spun out though :(. Quickly regained all those positions I had lost before and got into second. Decided to pit for only two tyres which was the right call. I was unable to catch Peter, but finished second :thumbsup:.

Looking forward to the Nurburgring next week :thumbsup:!

fun race :thumbsup:
I was at supermarket with wife,is like mandatory pit stop:D,join the race just before quali and when i saw 11drivers I thoght will be a nice race and it was .First part of race under pressure's David was nice and we had a good pace then i saw in mirrors that him was wide or something like this so lost part of fun some laps alone then pit change 2front tires and when i leave the pit i met Nuno nice battle i enjoyed it;)

Congratulation Peter Nelson Alex and all drivers
Thanks Dennis and RD for event

What a crowd! Thanks to all for coming to this event. A nice sized course for the bunch of us.
Too bad for Hristo! Another bout of PC crashes took him out early .

Who knew that the last corner of the first lap was going to make or break this event for so many? I was last in line to "connect" and side slapped Hristo, I think four of us were ine that mess? Soldiering on I raced with Srinath until he left very late in the race..

First of all I want to thank RaceDepartment staff for having such a nice site and specially to Dennis Phelan for making these races possible for all of us to enjoy and for being so helpful and friendly to everyone.

Secondly, it's really pleasing me that we have players with high attitude and respect to others, which is something you rarely see nowadays.

There's not much to say about today's race, unfortunately being in P1 doesn't give you the chance to be engaged in a battle with someone. However, Nelson Ullinskey's persuade made me do a tense race without mistakes to keep the first position.

So... this was my second Race Department, race and I had a very good experience. Hope to see you soon.

Thank you all guys,
Peter Ell.

P.S. Excuse any grammar mistakes I made but English is not my first language.

I was expecting nice and easy race in the middle of the pack because of no practice with Minis here.. God I was wrong :D It was superb racing all race long! I was capable to hold in 2nd or 3rd at first fighting with Nelson, but picked wrong pit stop preset -changed all tires and full Minis fuel tank.. But my ruined race was crowned by astonishing fight with Alex for P3 till the last corner to finish!
That was great racing! I'm out of words (part of because English is not my first language) :D
See You next time!

Qualified 5th (again!) Initially got a good start buy was hung out wide at the first corner, ant then had to take to the tarmac run-off at the hairpin to avoid a spin ahead of me. Sat in 5th watching the 3-way battle for 2nd ahead of me, which became a 2 way battle when one of the cars spun.

Settled down into a rhythm and was up to 3rd through the pit stops. I only had half fuel in so topped up with the rest i needed for the other half of the race and spent the final 10 laps being hunted down by Arunas. The final 2 laps we had an epic battle but I just managed to hold on for 3rd even though I was sure I wouldn't.

Brilliant race. Love these cars, enjoying the circuit selection like the A1 Ring and Brands, and most of all enjoying the company and competition. Thanks again all, and see you on track next week!

Now to watch the Nurburgring 24 hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back