RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

On this track, the AI take the 'OFF TRACK' route around the corners in question, so it is perfectly ok, it seems to be the correct route. Obviously, if someone is literaly cutting a whole corner off, then, they need to be reported.

Have a quick few laps with the AI switched on, you will soon see what is the norm and what isnt!

.... So after reading Chris's recent post, I would assume that the official word is "follow the ai driving route"...

When driving round, you can see there is a darker line where rubber has been laid, and there still is the outer curbs that can be used to hint at what the true path could be.

I should have thought a bit more in my choice of event here i think. I was looking for somewhere where the racing would be good, i just hope i havent opened a can of worms with every second person calling the first a cheat.

If we use common sence though, we should all be able to spot someone taking libertys, and someone who is on the line thats used, even if its a little unorthodox

i just hope i havent opened a can of worms with every second person calling the first a cheat.

If we can all follow the rubber line there will be no reason to call anyone a cheat ... everyone can do it so ... :)

if the white line rule was kept i think there would be a lot of drivers cheating ... so in my opinion i think you made a good decision allowing a exception for this track:thumbsup:

Had an accident and then wheel centering spring popped up. The same problem in practice. Hey Fanatec, where are new drivers? :O_o:

I don't understand why I was sliding through some corners in practice and one of the fastest guys just passed me like they were driving on super soft tires. Shocked. :)

Fun story: I was struggling to look at my plugin list of drivers for some fully brewed schadenfreude for someone who I thought was a tool in an earlier session and I missed that turning and got a karmic drive through.

Track was about do-able whilst in the pack but no way I could face drooling around a lap down for another 65 mins.

Did you actually test drive this combination yourself, Chris?

Fun story: I was struggling to look at my plugin list of drivers for some fully brewed schadenfreude for someone who I thought was a tool in an earlier session and I missed that turning and got a karmic drive through.

Track was about do-able whilst in the pack but no way I could face drooling around a lap down for another 65 mins.

Did you actually test drive this combination yourself, Chris?

I did! I done a 60 min race against AI at 106 % and with that in mind,i thought it would be a good battle for folks. I guess racing AI doesn't translate over very week to the Mini Friday.
Live and learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back