RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Damn that was hard work. I really need a steering wheel, this controller kills my wrists. In serious pain lol.

Fluffed quali completely, ended up 10th in the Audi (which clearly isn't as quick as the C30), should have been in top 6.

In the race, I managed to get myself through the pushing and shoving on lap 1 nicely, up in to 7th. A mistake dropped me to 12th and then my god-damn computer did it's stupid slow-down thing again on lap 19, while I was running 9th, having picked up places due to other's mistakes. Was running very close to Nigel who finished third.

So I had to wait 10 seconds or so for my computer to sort itself out, got a bash from a Volvo - sorry but I have no control at all when it does that. I pitted just after the 'incident' and changed all 4 tyres, knowing I would have a long stint on them. I rejoined in 12th and from there on in, I was basically by myself, picking up odd places here and there due to other's accidents/pitstops. I picked up one place from an incident that involved Ben, Lewis and Roy - I didn't see what happened but it looked pretty high-speed.

Anyway I came through 8th - just holding off Simon who was picking me off at over 2 seconds a lap towards the end, due to the state of my tyres. (I had good setup to manage the tyre wear - but the accident changed things)

Congrats to Keith, who lapped the entire field, shame Sander couldn't battle with him.

Thanks RD and Bram :)

a nightmare race from me. it was shaping up for a good race untill i gave you that tap, sorry! that that pritty much ended my race then bram got his revenge a few laps later (only joking) but the worst part 5 minutes from end when in 2nd position my PC crashed!!!!. having said that i really enjoyed it. superpole for qualy is great really puts the pressure on. these cars on the short tracks are great for some close racing.

Well what can i say:

Qualy was a disaster, i think i was 4th or 5th from last :madgrin:.

Race on the other was quite cool, managed 4th place eventually and hold that until the second to last corner in the last lap.
At that moment i had Ben hot on my tail and we were both braking too late i guess which caused Ben to slightly hit me but because i braked too late i went off ( so no worries Ben, like i said; we were both a bit to blame):hug:.
Luckily it happened in that corner or else everyone could have passed me, and eventually i finshed seventh.

I think we have a nice addition here with STCC, i like the cars and if all tracks are like this one i imagine having loads of fun.

• Dallas Willms

Name on RD forum: Dallas Willms
Name in game: Dallas Willms
Your Country: Canada
Car : TBD
Skin: TBD
This time I'll be super careful at the first corner, and just dial it back a half a notch so I don't off it in both races...

• Dallas Willms

Here's what they looked like from my perspective. Sorry again to both of you!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OBZzBKh-1A[/media]

• Dallas Willms

Just looking through the video one more time, it's strange that my car was basically unaffected by the bump on T1 (it's hard to tell in speed that I even bumped Warren, which is why I just assumed I came through it cleanly) but Warren's car just flies into a spin like I nailed him like crazy, must just be where I bumped into him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back