RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

ATCC_BannerS3.jpg

Just wanted to pop this in here :)

Thanks Marcel for the great work

Is this me?? Because I didn't cut at Donington purposely to gain an advantage, I admit I did a few times, but that was just a lapse of concentration and I gained nothing out of it.

Ok my report, brace yourself!

Qually - P6

Struggled with my trusty TDi around here, made a few errors but was 6th, Top 7 were all pretty close, and with Matt Clark not setting a time, I was at the back of the group.

Race One - 6th

Found my race pace and witnessed some cool fights half a second in front of me while Aristide pulled away. Racing was mostly clean and it soon settled down and I witnessed almost every driver in front of me cutting at Turn One, Turn 3, Turn 5, the Penultimate corner and the last corner. I'll admit I cut around 5 or 6 times in the race, but some people cut 5 or 6 times a lap, it was a complete joke and I struggled to hang onto the group because of this. After David spun and Michael and Aristide collided, I jumped to 4th and had a cool battle with James. We were side by side for about 5 corners and into Turn 6 we both went for the same area of tarmac and we collided, I waited for James as I thought I was to blame for the collision and I limped home in 6th.

Race Two - 6th...again
Starting from 3rd I got a good launch and was in P1 by Turn 3 and had David right on my tail. He cut desperately in my mirrors and I had to tell him to stop on chat as it was appalling. I pit on Lap 7 and stupidly missed by pitbox, forcing me to reverse and lose my lead to Karl. I rejoined 2nd and kept up with Karl for a few laps till James caught me and yet again we had some nice fights, untill he got passed me. Keith then caught me and gave me a huge shunt at Turn 4, so I rejoined 7th. He waited but then hit me again at the next corner - I'll let this one slide as I know Keith is a great racer and usually very fair, next time I mightn't be so generous. I slid by him at the final corner and finished in 6th and left the server as quick as I could, the whole event was a shambled in my view, I would report the cutting but I am very bust this weekend with NGP, revising and my social life so the culprit's will go away free from infraction. They know who they are and I really hope next event they will learn from this. This was my last event before Christmas for me because of my exams but it has really left a bad taste in my mouth about the Racing club, which I know is usually a lot of fun.

Sorry Ross! I looked at the replay and it's not a corner that i cut.If you refere to the last left corner or the T3 after the start,there i was riding with the kerbs between my left and right wheel and i wasn't geting any advantage,i was doing this because BMW slide if you go over with the wheels....that's no cutting as my interior wheels were on the white line,not all 4 on the exterior and again,i was not getting any advantage...in rest,i didn't saw a cut.I am sorry if there is anyway.I liked a lot the battle with you in race2,but after i entered the pits from P1 i exited on P8 and i had to push like hell to catch up on you...finished 4th...great race!
Take a look on the replay when you can...your mirrors are small and makes you see wrong.

Eric:

I'll have a couple of updates to the bfr and Bon accords this afternoon (UK time). Meant to do them last night but a succession of 4AM finishes did me in.

Current skinpack contents. Get yours linked if you want it in by tomorrow!

ATCC S3 defaults
Bon accord
Eric NElson 407
Gulf BFR
Longshot S3
Mike Bell
SPR
TAR (5 car models )
Track Devil
Uncle sam
ORR

EDIT added ORR skins

Thx mate, I will use that one then, but let me ask u do u think there will be a slot available for me, and what is the good lap time to watch right now as I am practicing in the server?

:)

Based on a September race here without the current mod, I think 1:53's were most common in the top 10 and Pole was a high 1:52. I'm currently in the 55's, but haven't nailed a lap yet and still have setup tweaking to do. Guessing the field to be at least a second faster now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes