RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Is this track still being developed? This track has a lot of potential ( I love it) But it is unfinished. There is big change you will fall off the track if you drive off track. There is a track bug in the last corner. So if you don't make the turn you also have to leave the game since you will instantly fall off. This happens on numerous places along the track.
Too dangerous to organize an event on imo :) But if the track is ready....wow \o/

Hi, Thanks for the race last night, this was one of my best tracks, qualified 7th only 0.7 behind pole which i was happy with, not my fastest lap but i didn't want to push too hard doing my superpole lap.

Race 1
I got a good start but starting next to the pit wall it was hard to get across to the inside and ended up going round the outside of Scheppingen at the first corner, i appologise to Simon in the C30 for pushing him wide on to the grass but i got hit on the side which pushed me into you, this put me down to 10th, after a couple of laps i made it to 7th then i had a race long battle with Scheppingen and a Lada (not sure who), after the pits the car felt good and i was catching Aristide but by lap 13 i decided 7th was good enough and it wasn't worth pushing and making a mistake.

Race 2
Bonus - I started 2nd with the reverse grid, unfortunately while getting the revs up i knocked it in to 1st gear but managed to stop it moving more than a couple of inches, this made my start slower than usual and got away 3rd behind Scheppingen and Aristide, i got into second half way round the first lap but made a small mistake at the chicane which dropped me down to 4th. This is where the race went bad, i got hit going into copice by Barry i think (it was a Honda) which saw me with a flat tyre and damaged suspension, i appreciate the fact that the Honda waited for me because getting the car out the gravel with a flat tyre took me some time. After pitting to change the tyre but leaving the suspension the car didn't want to turn right which was made worse when the tyres went off, i made my way up to 15th after two pit stops so not too bad.

Altogether i'm happy with the 7th and to be in the points, I know that having not being knocked off in the second race i could of been in the top 4 but its touring cars and these things happen. I can now put the 7th with the three 9ths i've got so i'm getting better and i'm getting better at setting the car up to suit my style.

Thanks alot to everyone for a good race.

Hello everyone ! I will say I'm sorry if I upset someone Nick Deely, Cedric Germain, Ethan Bass .... I know I'm not a very good driver but I try to gain experience with each race . Respect all of my heart! Thank you for your understanding!

No problem dude, we all start somewhere. You never did anything to me, other than you three in Seats giving me a fright as I was going real quick into the corner, I'm just glad I made it round the corner without tagging any of ya.

Yeah run a few laps last night and have to say its a really nice track. There will be a big price to pay on friday if you run of track probably a DNF so its goin to be crucial not to overdrive this track. Lookin forward to this race and praying i dont run wide

725240radical_flyer.jpg

Servername: RaceDepartment RAD
Class: Radical SR4 252 bhp
Track: Brno 07
Weather: Dry
Practice: 15 minutes (20:00GMT)
Qualification: 10 minutes (Super Pole)
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2x25 minutes
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

Status
Not open for further replies.