RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

coupkle of things to keep in mind for Daytona.

1: When you are at the race start, HOLD YOUR WHEEL STRAIGHT! otherwise it may cyle 180 degrees upside down on you if you don;t hold it straight when you click "RACE" in the game menu.

2: you are sitting on a banked section of the track so when you start, your car will drift left if you spin your tires.

yep..a little race report

PRACTICE- i tooked the blody Chevy, that din't drive it before,because i'm gona race it in ATCC, it slide allover the place...so all practice i tried to minimize the sliding..then look after a good time..was 11-12 at final practice

QUALI - i got a very good lap..and manage 4th,but had to bmw behind me, so i new that at the start at least 2 places i;m gona losee

RACE 1- lost 3 places but was ok, in the first hairpin was on the inside line,when i got hit(don;t now hoo) and i went into another car,then as i was tring to get on the track,got hit again,and again i hit a seat,witch i wated for...so was dead last, i new that some players will do all 4 tyres...so i will leapfrog them,but until the i managed to recover and pass a few felows,with some nice fights. in the last few laps was in 10th place..but in front off me at 2sec where a bounch off cars..so i pushed realy hard...and got 8th place...good race allaround

RACE 2- i must forget this race...aristide got an awsome start..was second...then gefry past me was 3..then another got my inside...was 4..then i touched him,,,wated him....then i touch another...waited..and got a stop&go...and prety much my race was over....until the end i did about 3 stop&go and 2 pits...dead last!

preaty eventfull races.....but i'm cool now. 10-x RD and staff

Well that was a damp squib for me...

Qualifying: 5th (last). I didn't get a time in at all due to being late for qualifying.

Race: I started well and had some dicing with Eric and Peter, but then I got one of the infamous Nvidia freezes. I didn't want to pose any danger, so I decided to reboot my system and abandon the race. It seems that my graphics card does not like this track - my last two freezes have been experienced while driving on it. I don't think I'll be racing on Daytona 1970 for quite a while...

Still, the event was fun while it lasted. Thanks Eric and co. for injecting a bit of excitement into my morning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes