RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

IN support of the preseason cycle for the ATCC, some of the future events in the American Racing Club will be using Race On content.

While this is not a permanent switch, you will see some of the Friday Night WTCC events will be using this game platform. My plan is to alternate weeks so your under no huge pressure to get the game tomorrow...............but you should get it soon.

It is not very expensive to buy as an add-on to Race 07 / GTRE etc. and can be done directly from STEAM for convenience at $24.99 USD or you can take the Bundle at $29.99 and includes STCC the game.

NOt 100% sure that STCC will be a part of the ATCC, but for an extra $5 just take it as insurance.

Thanks for your understanding and look forward to seeing you on track soon!

First race: had no practise at all on this track with the porsche, just for 20 min. So had to start from 12 i believe it was,
had a good start and managed to take 2 places. A little but boring actually, was much faster then the guys behind me and
especcially at the end also faster then the guys in front of me, but he managed with all his racing skills to keep me behind.
At finish i was 9th. grrrr just 1 place more :)

2nd race: started poorly :( from 9th place and dropped to 12th. Was more used to the track now and i was making fast lap
after fast lap.....for myself (no 1.51 and 52s ggrr) Gained two places in the race again and finished 10th behind Loffler i believe...
:thanks:Hugo and RD and till next race

Hi, I have just today become a licenced driver and would very much like to join in this event as my debut on your server.
I do have a few "noobie" questions though if you can please help:

1. Do I have to sign up for this event, if so how?
2. Will I have to download the custom skins that others are intending to use and can I use a default Simbin skin?
3. Will it be forced cockpit view? (not a problem as I always drive this view, just nice to know if all drivers are the same)

Look forward to your replies on this, I am so looking forward to some sensible clean racing and hope I can join you Thursday.

Many Thanks, Eric Plimmer

Hey Eric, welcome to RD :)

1) All you do is say "Sign me up!" and you will be signed up
2) You don't have to, the skins are optional but they are a nice way of brightening up the field
3) No, if any event was it would say it in the briefing

Good luck on Thursday and I hope to see you there :thumb: !

Thanks Eric for posting this. ATCC will be using Race On content so the early notice will make it easy to save up and get it prior to the season.

ATCC is 8 Events this season, so if you figure $24.99 for Race On it works out to only $3.12 per event this season, and you get to reuse to content later!!!.

So everyone planning to run ATCC, get onto Steam and upgrade!!

Anyone got a base setup for a FWD car, or does anyone know a track that is similar to Rattlesnake, so that I can grab it's Alfa setup from. I try and do this for every event I do, as it gives me a good idea of how the car should be setup, then all thats left is learning the track (10 laps straight job) and adjusting the setup to my driving style.

Well I'm building my collection of rolled cars. I did some practice laps and after running the kerbs I think I need some extra ballast weight adding.
capture_2010-08-31_23-13-13 (2).jpgcapture_2010-08-31_23-14-39 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play