RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Overall i enjoyed last night's races, surprised to get pole with a 1:55.4, think i was only .1s faster than Morten, so very tight. I was on a lap 0.3s faster but ruined the last sector, so i think times in the 54's are achievable with these cars. (not by me though)
Race 1: decent start, outbraked myself twice in the first two braking zones to let morten and a couple of others through by the end of the lap (a little panel bashing here, not enjoyable) Then as i fought my way up, i was taken out at T1 after a late lunge from someone. (apology pending) Rejoined and had a nice little dice with Remco and another driver (sorry didn't recognise the livery) and then set about catching Morten, but by this point he was 11s ahead, and we were doing similar lap times.
Race 2: gained a couple of places off the grid. (someone had mega wheelspin!) Found myself in p4, behind Morten, Marcin and Remco in the lead. (I was 'helped' wide at T3) Had another enjoyable race with Remco, but i'd still managed to stay with Morten, and we both tried to catch MArcin. What followed was a hugely enjoyable 20 or so minutes of flat-out racing, as each of us took fractions of a second off each other lap after lap. I managed to get into attacking positions a couple of times, but didn't get a clear-cut opportunity. (and wasn't going to try an over-aggressive lunge for the sake of it) Tried too hard on the last 2 laps to close the gap,a nd dropped to 2s behind at the finish line. All i can say is well done Morten, you drove well. Too bad i was knocked off race one as we could've had another great race together!

Thanks Remco & RD,
and of course Gunthar! (look forward to the update)

Got my G25 pedals added to my DFP and now I can't wait to get into action with them this weekend :)

All setup with the G25's USB board so it actually shows up as a G25 alongside my DFP. I'll hopefully have the shifter fitted to my rig by Sunday too, then I'll have a few extra buttons to play with :).

Hi, I have just today become a licenced driver and would very much like to join in this event as my debut on your server.
I do have a few "noobie" questions though if you can please help:

1. Do I have to sign up for this event, if so how?
2. Will I have to download the custom skins that others are intending to use and can I use a default Simbin skin?
3. Will it be forced cockpit view? (not a problem as I always drive this view, just nice to know if all drivers are the same)

Look forward to your replies on this, I am so looking forward to some sensible clean racing and hope I can join you Thursday.

Many Thanks, Eric Plimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Trophies