RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sorry guys the rules are there for everyone and we can't make exceptions. We can't allow anyone without access to the password to join a server.
I've raced with rafnix too so I know he's fair, so don't take it that I'm being distrusting of him or yourselves.

On a serious note, please no matter how tempting share the password as it will only cause trouble for yourselves, rafnix & work for the staff.
ok no worries

it was a good race with the mini but when i want to pit to put some fuel and new tires,impossible,i stop two times but nothing happens,just says go go go! so i go....i finish at 15mins of the end of the race with no fuel,i'm so frustrated,by the way,hope have more chance on next mini event,it was my first at RD and i really like it!

I am cursed or what?! :frusty:When I stopped into the pit, I said myself " I am going to add 1 l of fuel to be sure to finish the race quietly ". Only I know not what took place, I have difficulty in validating the trick, but I have in no way was provided with fuel, of the blow I was not able to continue the race!
:yield:

It is really pity because I made a beautiful race with Chris Noble, I am really disgusted !

It's going to need seriously that I study these pit stop, because every time happens to me a ****! :suspicious:

Racereport, Pierre Lundberg
Qualy: Qualifies as number 5, with the time 2:50:180
Better than expected...

Race:
The start... Well, what to say. Held the brakes and pushed some on the throttle keeping the clutch down with my left foot. Eased on the brake and lifted the clutch up, with a dead engine as a result. Sorry for that to the guys behind me, i looked in my rev. mirror and everybody seemed quite confused :/ Sorry... When i finally got the engine going i was at pos. 11 i think.
Went with a 1 stop setup, filled the car with fuel for 14 laps, and after 12 laps i went to pit. Filled the car with some more fuel and went off again. Just after the lights i hit the throttle when i hear: You have speeded the pit, make a STOP & GO.
These stop and go "lines" are not at the same place as the lights are, making me have to drive the pit once again... Ofc i messed that up too, missunderstanding the Pitmenu, and having another pit without any results (turned off everything, so i didnt get any fuel or such). Drove off again still with the Stop & Go, went in again one lap after dropping from 4th after my first ordinary Pitstop, to 8th possition, and this time i actually managed to get the Stop And Go dissapear :)
Drove past Gary i think, and crossed the finishingline as number 7 with 20 laps run.
I had a really nice fight with Karoly, and we both gave eachother room, i acually braked early cuz i didnt want to make any trouble when he wanted to pass.

Overall a really nice race, Thanks everyone!

• Chris Noble

I am cursed or what?! :frusty:When I stopped into the pit, I said myself " I am going to add 1 l of fuel to be sure to finish the race quietly ". Only I know not what took place, I have difficulty in validating the trick, but I have in no way was provided with fuel, of the blow I was not able to continue the race!
:yield:

It is really pity because I made a beautiful race with Chris Noble, I am really disgusted !

It's going to need seriously that I study these pit stop, because every time happens to me a ****! :suspicious:

Hi Gregory, Thanks very much for the excellent race and dam annoying about your pit stop, as I ran an extra 2 laps more than u hoping to still come out in front of you, but never got to see if it would happen.

Also on those 2 laps Michael Herrmann had an off at Poo'on? lol which gave me 3rd place and then made even more time on him after the pit stop.

Was a bit lonely after you left me Greogory! but ended up finishing 3rd out of 13th! the ardenne forests claimed many drivers this night!

This is the 2nd endurance race in a row I have been on and you have had pit probs!

I suggest Ramon's excellent pit stop tutorial on the forums here.

Well my race wasn't as good as i thought it would be....
I was right behind Pierre Lundberg and when his engine stalled i was already in the back of his car, with no room either left or right.
So i had to slam the brakes causing the entire back grid to pile up on me (sort of).
Sorry for the cursing in my head , Pierre (but i just read here what had happened).
So needless to say the backend of the car looked and felt like crap (pardon the french).
After limping back to the pit with my rear shocks sitting at the front of the car, my pitcrew did everything they could to fix it.
When i came back out i was last and 49 seconds behind (or something like that).
Normally i wouldn't dream of forfittng the race ( i like a good catch up race ) but this was too much so i bailed.

Hope you guys had fun and i hope the next race will be a lot less frustrating to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back