RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well for me it was an excellent event, where everything went well since the qualify to finish the race without any error or problem. :)
At the beginning and after the first stop on boxing still had a good fight with the Arno in front of me since he left after the stop, but eventually gave up become involved with a late car i think ... bad luck! :frown:
Congratulations to the podium and to all who finished this hard race! :good:

ps: I just spent a little 100 KM / H in formation lap but without intent only 107 or 108 KM / H but the average was between 90 100 KM / H, I think had not done so badly and there is no problem with that, I hope not, still sorry! :confused: :frown:

until the next, Cheers! :thumb:

Wow what a experence!! qualy on 12th with a 2:07 and had a stable first stint. Lost some spots with my 1st pit. In the 2nd stint i ruined my motor and lost about 15km/h on the long straight. my time dropped with 2 seconds per lap. Didn't had much battles, the ferrari's were to fast. Finisht on 11th place.

Ethan Bass said:
Also feel the need to say sorry to Mikael Larsson for not really letting you by properly at one point, which thankfully didn't escalate into an accident.
No problems there, I wasn't in hurry :) A safe gap behind and too far to the front guy.

Chris Jacque said:
...and tagged his rear spinning...
My first thought was that this race was going to be a nightmare but race incidents happens. No hard feelings here mate.

Chris Jacque said:
Had a moment near the end which let Mr. Larsson unlap himself and I spent the rest of the race concentrating on keeping it insight.
I did my best to keep the gap and not being lapped by you :)

For once I made a good superpole :) New pb which put me on 3rd.
Hadn't really a strategy for this race but to keep the car going and not worry that much to keep a fast pace. A steady car, a calm mind and not pushing the car to the limit made me reach the finish line in 3rd :)
My longest run ever, great fun!

Thank You RaceDepartment for my 2nd race. I enjoyed the race, despite being shoved off the track by the same car twice during practice. However, the race was great. But 4th lap I was clipped and ended up having to go to the pits for a new rear wing which seemed to take forever, so when I came out, I was already a lap down. I plodded on and caught up a few but we had a few dropped out so I ended up last.
I hope that I stayed out of the way when being lapped, but I know I made one mistake and held up a Porsche driver once and I am sorry for that but it was a difficult corner.
I must 'up' my game as I was considerably slower down the straights than others, but my setup was for a safe race but I will improve!!

Q: 3rd R: 4th

Exciting race! First stint i could pass Jesper in second . Marcin was in his own league and specially to the end of the stint i lost much time. My tyres go down to 34% which is horrible to drive but a stop more was not to compensate, but i could go on 2nd in pit. After all stop i was suddently 2nd behind Dariusz, not Marcin cause of a S & G. Then i pass Dariusz and was 1st but it was my worsest stint. I had som problems with lapping, not with the drivers - only i got out of rythm and make little mistakes. So was not able to run good times with new tyres. To the end of the stint Marcin, Ralf and Jesper pass me after a half spin cause of the very worse tyres. Maybe the mistakes which cost me the podium. After stop came out in 4th 2 sec behind Jesper. The gap stayed mabe 20 laps about this but then the car was out, i mean my tyres produce again some oversteer so no chance on podium. Also i had to watch on fuel. Finally 4th with 0.15 l over finish.

Shame that no Ferrari explode like Hugo said :wink: they was too fast for me but i tried really all. :tongue:
Ok,i was looking to a better result but anyway a great exciting race with nice racing. Well done Marcin, Ralf and Jesper on podium. :good:

:thanks: all and Remco for the event.

What a race!! My first one here :)
Qualified 4. with a personal best time.
the start went o.k. but as some one tried to pass me and I tried to give him room i lost the back end and went off the track, after that i was 10 or so, and started to climb back up the order, managed to get up to 5. but the 4 guy's in front were gone, so I decided to gamble and took a pit stop with 19 laps remaining, and was 7. but that meant i had to push to the end, to take back 5. place, witch I did, I managed to overtake Hugo with about 3-4 laps remaining and another driver(can't remember his name) with 2 laps to the end, the car was sliding all over the place but i knew my car was good on worn tires.

a good race but hard at the end

Q: 3rd R: 4th

Exciting race! First stint i could pass Jesper in second . Marcin was in his own league and specially to the end of the stint i lost much time. My tyres go down to 34% which is horrible to drive but a stop more was not to compensate, but i could go on 2nd in pit. After all stop i was suddently 2nd behind Dariusz, not Marcin cause of a S & G. Then i pass Dariusz and was 1st but it was my worsest stint. I had som problems with lapping, not with the drivers - only i got out of rythm and make little mistakes. So was not able to run good times with new tyres. To the end of the stint Marcin, Ralf and Jesper pass me after a half spin cause of the very worse tyres. Maybe the mistakes which cost me the podium. After stop came out in 4th 2 sec behind Jesper. The gap stayed mabe 20 laps about this but then the car was out, i mean my tyres produce again some oversteer so no chance on podium. Also i had to watch on fuel. Finally 4th with 0.15 l over finish.

Shame that no Ferrari explode like Hugo said :wink: they was too fast for me but i tried really all. :tongue:
Ok,i was looking to a better result but anyway a great exciting race with nice racing. Well done Marcin, Ralf and Jesper on podium. :good:

:thanks: all and Remco for the event.

early on in the race I seen a Ferrari pop it's engine in front of me, I've been giving them a hard time for a few laps they were pushing it hard lol, thing I noticed between the Ferrair and Porsche is the Farrari had the legs on the straights but the Porsche was faster in the turns.

I now congratulate the RD for this Fun Race, it was fantastic I enjoyed immense had good fights during the race, had a strategy was to stay in the top ten because I'm not very fast but in the last third of the race, was spoiled my race because there are gentlemen who have no patience and respect for the latest, on to make a curve, but that's ok 12nd was good but could be better.
Let us hope for more events like that!
Regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering