RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thanks for the races, it was fun to be back. After very little practice I was happy to have the lap times that I had and was pleased with my qualifying, but my lack of racing this summer really showed when the lights went out. First race I got a bump that put me into the wall, aero and suspension damage, but I had made a lot of mistakes before that, so it wasn't the bump that ruined my race. Second race not much better - just a serious lack of consistency that comes from being out of practice, another wall - more damage. Limped around and finished both races but I had some fun too. Great to be back on track with you all ( I have missed the racing ) and congrats to the winners.
Cheers

First race with race department.

I had a high downforce setup 2+3, I was way too slow out of parabolica with anything lower.

Race 1: I had a great start from 6th on the grid into the lead, it didn't last long, I had cold brakes and went wide into the 1st lesmo. I lost a bunch of places. A lap later I ran into Tylor After out braking myself. I was dead last at that point I few guys in front of me had a crash and I spent 10 laps chasing Philip. I finished 7th

Race 2: Got another good start (Might be my strong point if we have more standing starts) into the lead, with the high downforce setup I was a sitting duck for the guys behind. Yves got past me 1st, then Stefan and Yves boxed me into the lesmos, I had to slow down to prevent an accident and Adam got by. Stefan and Adam came together at the parabolica and I narrowly made it past by the skin of my teeth. I was in 2nd with Tyler catching me, he got by with 2 laps to go. Finished on the podium in only my 2nd race, but I have a feeling the pileup at the back helped a bit :p

I still need to figure out how to setup my car probably. Looking forward to a track with a few more corners, I reckon I'd do better there.
Onto tomorrow.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT F1
Mod: Mak-Corp Formula 1 2007

Track: Sachenring 67 http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr-evolution-tracks-4/sachsenring-67-2422/

Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 15 minutes (server will be up during the day for people to practice on)
Qualification: Superpole 10 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2 x 15 laps (Mandatory pitstop in both races)

Notes:
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!
All race results can be found here -> results

Entry list:
1 Stefan Beemsterboer
2 Jakob de Boer
3 Martin Bulgin
4 Cor van der Burg
5 Graham Healy
6 Nigel 'sachenring master' Atkins
7 Ronny Rooij
8 Ollie Chamberlain
9 Chris Butcher
10 Michal Szabo
11 Bob Luneski
12 Dennis Cheeseman

Reserve:

race 1 was a drama got hit hard at t1 and lost all aerodynamics and puncture front tire
So pitted and returned as last finished 21th

race 2 started as 21th and made very good start, t1 14th but t 3 i just hitted my teammate and we were 21 and 22th ( again )
But didnt make any big major mistakes and gor back to 13th.
Had great battle with Stepan Senyuk voor atleast 10 laps,
This track it is hard to overtake someone.
Even do he was 3 sec faster than me.
after serveral attempts he passed me and he vanished...........
But he run wide at last turn for finish and came back on track, and i really couldn't avoid him anymore.
Hit him in hard, i had suspention probs and he a DNF.
I'm so sorry for that Stepan.........

Struggeld to finish an finished 14th....
Was fun

Remco and RD thanks again

Hi, im not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so please do shout at me and point me in the right direction of the correct thread if i'm wrong, but does anyone know what a competitave front running laptime may be around Donington GP?
I have been testing due to recent piss poor performance and have got down to a 1:48.0, has anyone else got and laptimes to compare?

Also, another thing i noticed was trouble getting any heat into the tyres even after playing around with tyre pressure the tyres always seem to get cooler (than when you leave the garage) with each lap. Has anybody else notised this? Im sure it isn't just me driving like a big girl!

I've been doing low 1.46 in qually, so I'm sure the top running guys will easily manage mid 1.45 :)

Servername:
RACEDEPARTMENT S2000

Class:
STCC + WTCC 06/07/08 + Vectra (excluding WTCC C30)
Track: Reutlingen

Official Practice: 09:00GMT,
45 minutes
Qualification:
10 minutes superpole
Warmup: 5
minutes
Race: 10:00GMT, 2 x 30 minutes

Pit Stop:
Mandatory

Notes:

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

To all that use TeamSpeak: Please remember to respect your fellow drivers that use TeamSpeak as well as on the track. Please try to leave any grievances until after the race and follow the grievance process above. Some members find outbursts distracting so let's respect others and leave all issues until the races have finished.

Entry List:

1. Rhys Gardiner
2. Marius Neverauskas
3. Paul Herman
4. Matt Clark
5. Nicholas Hamilton
6. Aristide Romanov
7. Mark Guy
8. Chris Sykes
9. Philip Antonia
10. Simon Gardner
11. Hampus Jansson