RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Looks like there are a lot of newcommers to this beautyfull track. Maybe I can be of a little help. Some weeks ago there was a Spa Event over the whole weekend here at RD (time attack mode). I did a 2:30:9xx in the BMW there and posted the replay and my setup here: (http://forum.racedepartment.com/clu...ub-race-07-spa-track-attack-2.html#post118747)

The setup is probably a bit hard to drive for an absolute beginner. If it's oversteering too much, do one or some or all of the following:

- stiffen front anti roll bar (increase number)
- stiffen front spring (inc. num.)
- soften rear anti roll bar (dec. num.)
- soften rear spring (dec. num.)

Drive Eau Rouge with as less steering input as possible. (In German we say: "Drive like you are on razor blades" - not sure if this translates well into english.) If you get the line right, you can do it at full throttle. And practice, practice, practice, ....:amen:

• Frank Sutton

I guess I'll get faster but I'm only running a 2:45 at the moment. I've gone back to h-shifter and clutch for the fun of it. I'll probably shave off another 5 seconds or so, but I don't think I'll get close 2:30. There's always hope I guess :)

Nice driving with you all tonight :thumb:

1.race was not so good ,as I hate oval tracks, lol. But then it was good :D
yip it was good fun, not a lover of ovals myself as i usually lean with the car and nearly fall off my seat but this track was not so bad and I was surprised when the event results put me in 2nd place. Forget where i finished in race 1 and in the second race i could do nothing about patrick and david in front of me as i could just not get close enough to get in the slipstream and i was lucky to hold on for 3rd.
Had some good fights around estoril but oscher is not my favourite track but with these cars it was still all good clean fun so thanks for a good nights racing guys.

• Andrew Evans

Name on RD forum: Andrew Evans
Name in game: Andrew Evans
Your Country: En-ger-land
Control: DFP
Car: Seat Leon
Special remarks: been oog for a week... but since i'm on holiday AND it's spa... count me in!

Looks like there are a lot of newcommers to this beautyfull track. Maybe I can be of a little help. Some weeks ago there was a Spa Event over the whole weekend here at RD (time attack mode). I did a 2:30:9xx in the BMW there and posted the replay and my setup here: (http://forum.racedepartment.com/clu...ub-race-07-spa-track-attack-2.html#post118747)

The setup is probably a bit hard to drive for an absolute beginner. If it's oversteering too much, do one or some or all of the following:

- stiffen front anti roll bar (increase number)
- stiffen front spring (inc. num.)
- soften rear anti roll bar (dec. num.)
- soften rear spring (dec. num.)

Drive Eau Rouge with as less steering input as possible. (In German we say: "Drive like you are on razor blades" - not sure if this translates well into english.) If you get the line right, you can do it at full throttle. And practice, practice, practice, ....:amen:

Thanks Nico. My first crack at the BMW.:thumb:

Did a test run and changed the dampers to make the car a bit more kind near the exit of Eau Rouge. I often hit a bump there in the middle of weight transfer when changing direction to enter the straight.

Attachments

• Spa_BMW_E90_Nico_2.zip
    816 bytes · Views: 121
I had fun tonight,except for the part where I bumped in to Mr. Gonzalez. Sooooo sorry dude,I screwed you in T1/race 1 on Estoril. I hope you were still able to finish in a reasonable position, as you were going strong in previous race.I do love these cars and would like to say thanks to Christopher for setting up. Danki swa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 104 71.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 30 20.5%