RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Really got a nack with finding pace on this track and last time in the tourers got a triple (qually, race 1 and race 1 wins).

So qually came and i didnt know what to expect as genius of the year Mr Barrick thought he was runnin on wets in practice but he had the old bug that changes tyres during sessions and was runnin slicks :tongue:. But managed to grab pole, thought I could hae gone faster but it was a dificult track to nail every sector.

Race 1: Well I havnt got all day but me and Keith where swapping positions, giving litle taps here and there and it was awesome, He nearly got me on the 3rd to last corner. He was good on brakes there and got a move on me on the inside and i waited to cut back on him but he overshot it giving me the win. Awesome racing as usual keith and good touring car style racing as usual.

Race 2: Started 8th after the reverse grid and got a horrid start coz i was looking who had missed the grid. Keith shot off and thought that was it but I was right behind him after a good run up the 2nd corner. Was up to 5th after some bad starts and then was 3rd after lap 1 after eric pitted on slick tyres and reggie squeezed Bob off.

Reggie just a warning, could you watch the reply back because through that race you didnt give room nearly ending bobs race, also put me into a slide going into last chicane when I gave you lots of room. I noticed you also did the same to keith. Im not having a go but watching the reply back should help you give others space on the road and be aware of others. I know we all squeeze each other but you put me and bob on the grass because you came across that much.

After that I chased keith down who went into a hung slide on the jump and i just missed him but he saved it with a nice full throttle slide. Then got a run on Reggie on 2nd to last corner and got him on the inside but he cut back across and as i was on the very outside of track he pushed me off causing me to slide. I then let keith through because I thought I could get reggie better if i followed keith when he overtook him. But again keith got a nice slide on at the ump turn and the next lap i got a run on Reggie down the straight and daringly outbraked him and led the race from there to take Race 2 win. Keith in 3rd got a slide on and the car seemed to grip when counter steering and putting his car in the lovely white wall and killing it. Unlucky dude.

Really happy with my pace in thes ecars and this track and it wentwell today and was proper chuft.

Cheers Eric and also Keith for an awesome race 1 battle. Wd all :good:

Had a really bad quali and had to start from the back
R1 , drove like a maniac , eating up all the rubbber :)
Finished 8th

Race 2

Its like your not allowed to drive in front of others.
Got punted by almost everyone..
Told Wesley to overtake me, i had enough contact. YES TEAM ORDERS , lol
So ill drive behind the top of previous race, that way i know i wont get blown off..

I know WTCC is contact sport.. but please this is madness..
This will probably be the last WTCC race for now...

its like i heard some guy say :
Its like you own them to your posistion !
HE i am much quicker then you , get out of my way , your spot belongs to me ....

Well guys , i hope we all do this for fun . Not to get points for the ranking..........

Had some great fun in these cars.

Nice close battles, and yes sometimes just to close ;-)

race 1 we i had fun all laps. And Simon he overtake me very nice at end of straight.
But next lap i did same to him, with a even nicer overtake ;-)
But last 2 laps front tyre was gone and could not hold the car at end of straight on track.
Lost some places finished 15th

Race to same story but had some nice fights with Ondrej. But going in to last lap i made mistake at finishline.
I was so close on Ondrej's tail that i could not see the turn appex and toke trun way to sharp and hit him on his tail.
He made a nice 380 spin and could contineu his race..... sorry for that no intention to screw up your race ( our mine )
Finished 14th.

Overall a nice eve of racing....

RD and Yuri THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back