RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ended up staying for 1st race but that was all I could do sorry all feeling bad.

1st race in a long time with the Euro guys and open wheelers for that matter and it was very fast up front where I never got to.

Wrecked my car in superpole so I was rewarded with P25 for the race

Race1
Started well up to like 16th after 1st lap. Drove a conservative race had some nice battles at the end with O.Wickens and others for 10th thru 12th. We were taking turns making mistakes and trading spots. In the end I finished 10th holding up the 2 behind me.

Race2
Did not start my head is on fire and it took all iI had to finish race 1. Sorry guys was not my intention to do 1 race.

Quick summery race 1 for I head off.

Qually lap was really messy, doign 29.2 29.3 in prac. 1 so should have hit 28 realisticly but ended with 29.7 or so. Still can't be unhappy got 2nd spot.

Race: Practiced launching with this car and that payed off, got 1st before the 1st corner as I passed Geoffrey !
Ross slipped to 2nd and was able to follow the pace at the beginning but had to let go I later on I think.
Was doing 29 mid/high constantly till the very end with best time 29.5 I think it was and last lap 29.8.
Pitstop was smooth as well, changed 2 rear tyres but wasn't in need of new ones tbh.

First time I touched those cars or any F1 like openwheeler really. Was a absolute blast to have a go with them at Monaco, enjoyed it very much so thanks for organizing and all who joined the fun.
Biggest thanks to Ross who shared his setup ! Made some small tweaks and the car just felt super super smooth for my driving style all around the track. If I ever have trouble with a setup I'll contact you Ross hehe :p

Off to party now gn !

Sorry Geoffrey, i had a bit of game lagg at the start of races (on going problem). I did try to wait but it is hard to on the openling lap of a street race. Also, think i tapped another at turn 4. Apologies for that.

Apart from a bit of bad luck and a odd mixup with tires in quali starting me 20th i enjoyed the racing. I was pleasantly surprised by my pace, as its my first time out in these things and I dont usually excel in single seaters as the handling characteristics dont seem quite right to me, but around a circuit like Monaco it was great fun.

Thanks to the organisers and RD.

Sorry Geoffrey, i had a bit of game lagg at the start of races (on going problem).

If you find this is a problem that occurs mostly at the start of races it will most likely be related to drawing the other cars. You can help this by reducing the details of other cars in the graphics options and reducing the visible cars. Reducing shadows too will be a help.

If you don't want to reduce car detail so much then you will need to make sacrifices elsewhere for instance globally reducing effects/texture levels etc.

Very fun night tonight

Practise - P2

3 tenths off Oliver but Ries didn't do a lap but would of destroyed us all :)

Qually - P3

Was a decent lap but made a few stupid errors, especially turn one and the swimming pool.

Race One - P2

Got an average start and jumped Geoffrey but got jumped by David who got a brilliant start. There was some chaos behind so a gap formed behind me and it was Ries, David and I who pulled away. David made an error and I caught an passed him, but he had the pace to keep in my mirrors and he put me under lots of pressure. I then pit and rejoined 20+seconds ahead of David so he must of made an error in the pits. I had 10+ seconds to Ries and 15+ back to Nicholas in P3 so I just settled down and finished a lonely 2nd.

Race Two - 1st

Started 6th after Maxim left and got a good start and jumped a few guys and was in P4. Coen made a small error in front of me and I could squeeze underneath him. Ronny and Jakob were in a close battle for P1 so I lurked behind those 2 until Lap 8 when I made an early pitstop. I had good pace on fresh tyres and was able to jump Jakob by 2.5 seconds. He stayed close behind me until he got tangle up with a backmarker leaving me with a 16 seconds gap back to 2nd to take the win.

Thanks to RD and Dave for it tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back