RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

oh boy Gunthar!

Ok NOw I have to go dig these up and test 'em out! Actually all kidding aside, I appreciate you letting us knwo about these! And the fact that you brought them here to RD is great!

Mallala is in the events schedule now, I can;t get Sydney to run as it mini dumps on me.

And um oh yeah, Bathurst really? AWESOME!

Edit: we have Surfers in the sched as well though you called it Gold Coast. But I cannot get Sydney or Hamilton to run in game. Both minidump onme. I extracted the track file folder " Hamilton" to the locations folder but it just dumps. I noticed it does not have the 'Models & Textures" subfolders though. Why? Is this the problem?

Last night i did a half distance run to see how the tires would cope and its going to be extremely difficult to do just 1 stop. By the end of lap.22 my rear tires were down to 27% and fronts to 39% and my pace had dropped by as much as 5-6 sec. a lap. First warning about worn tires i got on lap 13th so i seems 2 stop will be the optimum strategy ( for me anyway ). Good luck to anyone on 1 stopper as keeping the car on track is going to be very tricky. And my beemer needs about 135 l of fuel to do the whole 90min. Even the Seat tdi will need refueling lol.

Remember to take it easy on opening laps ( 1 st corner in particular ) as this is very long race and consistency not outright speed will be the key factor ( and maybe the weather too ).
I wish you all Good Luck and the welcoming sight of the chequered flag.
Finishing this event will be an achievement in its own right. :)

Thanks for the info any ideas on what the best car would be for this race that id FWD hope you can help dariusz

I only drive RWD WTCC cars so it depends which car you're most comfortable with on long run, i would personally choose the Seat diesel as you will save some time in pits on refueling ( will probably only need to do it once at 1 st stop as for the petrol cars will not be enough to finish the race if you stop before the half distance ).

Thanks Jakob, but I have my own skin, would use that otherwise though, they look pretty cool :thumb:

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr-evolution-skins-3/rpm-ofm-ross-balfour-2042/

ifmrpm_7J2.jpg

Set-up: Can do a 1:29:3 on TA, suits my driving style a lot so it's very slidy. Just change rear cambers, springs and tyre temps and it should be ok for people who don't like it sideways.

Attachments

• RossB_IFMMonaco.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 185
I only drive RWD WTCC cars so it depends which car you're most comfortable with on long run, i would personally choose the Seat diesel as you will save some time in pits on refueling ( will probably only need to do it once at 1 st stop as for the petrol cars will not be enough to finish the race if you stop before the half distance ).

Yeah, 1 stop, if your tires can last 45mins

Also, update on my involvement, me have a skin I like to use. http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=27836

The server is up..

For the weather: The qualify and race will start at a comfortable +/- 28 degrees and will end much lower. Later in the race there can be some rain falling...

Please be aware that this is a 90 minutes race. You will not win this in the first corner... Pick your tactics and drive safe...

Have fun...

Not able to join the server.

I can type inn password, then this message
GAME NOT AVALIABLE. HOST MAY BE RUNNING AN UPDATED OR MODIFIED GAME.

Looking at the classes, i see one "unkown car". Can this be the reason.

I do have RACE on, stcc, race 07 osv.

Hopeing to join, if i can find out whats wrong......

Regards

Erling Bøhmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering