RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well this was another week of racing i dont want to remember. Entered official prac with a top setup. Car is stable, excellent tyre wear and can do consistent 1.25's with race fuel. (I'm happy at this point). In official prac the game crashes, then pc follows as i go to reload game. I get back into the game when qual starts and load setup and leave my stall to find out the auto gear box is turned on. Go back to the pits and take the no qual. End up third last for some reason.

R1 - Glenn is out sideways in the middle of the track in T1 and i couldnt avoid him and lose my front bumper. Gain susp and steering damage (my good luck continues). I carry on and have a reasonable race with a car in terrible condition. I finished 12th or 13th i think.

R2 - Ready for a good race this time. T1, Paul and i come together and i gain front sus damage and send him off track. I wait and end up last by about 10s once i get going again. 2 laps later i put in my fastest time of a 1.25.2 i think it was and I am closing in on the people at the rear of the field. I pass a couple of tail runners and am feeling good about the car for the rest of the race. Next lap i get about an inch of my wheel on the grass and slide into the camera area on the inside of the track after T2. I tapped the wall at about 15kmph with my door and now my race is over as it killed the engine.

I really enjoy this track but have zero luck in the races. Lets try again next week as im a sucker for punishment. lol

Looks like I've passed "Gardiner's Curse" onto you, Daniel... :tongue:

Qualifying: 4th. Very happy with that.

Race 1. I took advantage of my good traction and Keith's unlucky start to slip up into P2, and stayed there for pretty much the rest of the race. By the end, I was hounding Wayne for the win, and had the track been just a little wider I would have had the confidence to get by him. :)

Race 2: Not as good. I got another good start, but was stuck on the outside coming into T1 and fluctuated in the bottom half of the top 10 for the first few laps. Despite many mishaps and setbacks (including a strike of Murphy's Law when I passed a flipped Jesper for 3rd, only to flip myself a short time later and let him back through :tongue:), I was able to salvage a 4th after a nice fight with Marty.

This is one of my favourite tracks, and though it's very difficult and tiring to race here, this event was fun. Thanks for the racing guys. :D

Two great races and top 10 finishes for me so really happy! Love this track... its tough but very fun at the same time :)

I think I'll go buy a lottery ticket after having this Vauxhall narrowly miss the front of my Leon in Race 1 (all I saw was this flash of orange and it was gone had no idea it was coming)

Thats awesome, respect to steve for wrecking his car and avoiding that accident :good:

Is there some type of tyre restriction in the Clio Cup. I seen you get slick tyres and used slick tyres. Are the new slicks limited in someway??
Or is there a difference, besides one being used??
:(

With the small front wheel drive cars the front tyres do all the work so heat up and wear much faster than the rears. The used/scrubbed set are for use on the rear of the car to help keep the wear balanced during the race.

Almost Dave :)

5.14. Tyres
5.14.1. Make: Michelin
5.14.2. Type & Sizes
5.14.2.1. Dry (Slick):
Front: 20-61-17 Spec. S9B
Rear: 20-61-17 Spec. S9B
5.14.2.2. Wet (Treaded):
Front: 20-62-17 Spec. P2C
Rear: 20-62-17 Spec. P2C
5.14.2.3. The Championship Organisers reserve the right to nominate an alternative if the conditions arise.
5.14.3. Tyre Use Regulations
5.14.3.1. The intention of these Regulations is:
(i) To contain costs by limiting the number of tyres that can be purchased on behalf of any one Entrant/Driver during the season,
(ii) To limit the number of tyres used per car/Driver per complete Event, 4 (four) nominated ‘new’ slick tyres and 4 (four) nominated ‘used’ tyres,
(iii) To prohibit the use of any method of raising the temperature of tyres by adding heat artificially, (iv) To prohibit the application of any material to alter the standard performance of the tyres.
Any attempt whatsoever to circumvent these intentions or any fraudulent attempt to deface, re-mark, counterfeit, or otherwise circumvent the unique tyre numbering system will automatically be the subject of a report to the Championship Clerk of the Course.
5.14.3.2. Dry weather, (slick) controlled tyres for the 2009 Clio Cup will be marked on one face of the tyre by the appointed tyre marker, with an individual unique serial number that will also be recorded in the Entrant’s/Driver’s Tyre Purchase Record. The Entrant/Driver must also record the bar code number present on all tyres into their Tyre Purchase Record for future reference.
5.14.3.3. Wet weather (treaded) tyres will not be serial numbered and will not be subject to this number limiting Regulation.
5.14.3.4. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Entrant/Driver to judge whether the track is wet enough to justify the use of wet weather (treaded) tyres.
The Championship Clerk of the Course will not judge whether the track is wet enough to justify the use of wet weather (treaded) tyres.
5.14.3.5. ‘New’ tyres required for use in free practice, qualifying sessions, races and Renault Sport UK official test days may only be purchased:
(i) From the approved supplier (Michelin UK),
(ii) If at the time of purchase, the Entrant’s/Driver’s Tyre Purchase Record for the car onto which tyres are to be fitted is presented for inspection and allocation of tyre identification numbers.
5.14.4. A ‘used’ tyre is defined as a tyre that is visibly worn, been subjected to at least one heat cycle and nominated at a previous Event.
5.14.5. Limitation on Use
5.14.5.1. The maximum number of ‘new’ slick tyres permitted for the 2009 Clio Cup for each Entrant/Driver is: 60 (sixty) slick tyres.
5.14.5.2. In the event that an Entrant/Driver registers for the Championship after the first Renault Sport UK official test day, their tyre allocation will start from the average tyre number of all other registered Entrants/Drivers. Where this calculation results in a decimal point the number will be rounded up to the next whole number.
5.14.5.3. The limit on the number of tyres has been set to allow for both normal wear and for possible accident or puncture damage. Under all normal circumstances the limit of 4 (four) nominated ‘new’ slick tyres for each complete Event will not be exceeded. Except at the first round of the Championship, where it will be permitted for 6 (six) ‘new’ tyres to be presented. In the event that an Entrant/Driver registers for the Championship after the first round, the ‘used’ tyres will be selected at the discretion of the Series Eligibility/Safety Scrutineer or his appointed representative.
5.14.5.4. For each single race Event a maximum of 6 (six) slick (new and used) tyres must not be exceeded, and for each double race Event a maximim of 8 (eight) slick (new and used) tyres must not be exceeded.
5.14.5.5. Only in exceptional cases where, in the judgement of the Series Eligibility/Safety Scrutineer, damage to a maximum of 2 (two) nominated ‘new’ slick tyres makes further participation in an Event impossible, nominated ‘used’ tyres may be substituted. The substitution may only be authorised by the Series Eligibility/Safety Scrutineer.
5.14.5.6. In those exceptional cases where, in the judgement of the Series Eligibility/Safety Scrutineer, damage to tyres through no fault of the Entrant/Driver makes further participation in an Event impossible, supplementary front and/or rear tyres may be nominated and used. Supplementary tyres are to be 2009 ELF Renault Clio Cup
Issue 1 12/03/2009 Published by Grovewood Sport Ltd 24
selected by the Series Eligibility/Safety Scrutineer. The selection is to be entirely at the discretion of the Series Eligibility/Safety Scrutineer.
5.14.5.7. It is permitted to use unmarked tyres, complying with Regulation 5.14.1. and Regulation 5.14.2. and purchased from the approved supplier (Michelin UK) at all Renault Sport UK official test days. For all free practice sessions, it is mandatory to use marked tyres from the 2008 Clio Cup tyre allocation.
5.14.6. Tyre Nomination
5.14.6.1. Each Entrant/Driver must record on the Tyre Nomination Form the serial numbers and the bar code numbers of the 4 (four) ‘new’ nominated slick tyres and the serial numbers and the bar code numbers of the 4 (four) ‘used’ spare tyres that he/she intends to use in an Event.
The Tyre Nomination Form must be signed by the Entrant/Driver and submitted to the Technical Support Vehicle before the first qualifying session. The Series Eligibility/Safety Scrutineer or his appointed representative will sign for receipt and return the back copy. The onus is on the Entrant/Driver to ensure that the completed Tyre Nomination Form is deposited with the Technical Support Vehicle before the first qualifying session. Failure to do so will be the subject of a report to the Championship Clerk of the Course.
5.14.6.2. The tyres nominated in accordance with Regulation 5.14.6.1. must be tyres that have been recorded in the Entrant’s/Driver’s Tyre Purchase Record.
5.14.6.3. During free practice, qualifying sessions and races, only tyres nominated in accordance with Regulation
5.14.6.1. and wet weather (treaded) tyres may be kept in the pits. During Renault Sport UK official test days, only tyres from the allocation defined in accordance with Regulation 5.14.5.1. may be kept in the pits.

A picture of my and Oancea Gabriel's cars
FootActionM3.png

FootActionM32.png

Why not!!!?Dariusz,i think you started too agrissively,when u hit me at Race1 in 1st lap....that was public style:S
if you are a bit angry,i can understand but firstival you've to look to the mirror.....
Dave just said to not post accusations in the forum - obey these rules please, they are specified in the first post. If you have a problem with Dariusz's driving then report it! The rules are there for a reason. Any more posting in the forum on this subject will result in warnings.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT MINI

Class:
Mini Cooper
Track: Donington Park
(National)
Weather:
Dry

Start:
19:00 GMT
Practice:
30 minutes
Qualification:
20 minutes
Warm-up:
5 minutes
Race:
2 x 30 minutes

Note:
Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more
here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Philip Antonia
2. Murat Erdogdu
Simon Gardner
4. Nicholas Hamilton
5. Mustafa Gungor
6. Neil Tasker
7. Nathan Magrath
Chris Sykes
9. Matt Clark
10. Marco Sbordoni
11. Giovanni Migazzi
12. Reggie Blain
13. Jesper Taulborg
14. Lee Palmer
15. Dan Allinson
Emil Sällberg
17. Ronny Rooij
18. Terry Harmer
19. Kjell Nielsen
20. Mark Guy
21. Carl Middleton
22. Joseph Edgar
23. Claudio Caferri
24. Zac Mckee
25. Andreas Loffler

Mini Friday SkinPack
v3.6
Submit skins here

To 'maybes': You will be added as a 'Cinderella' at the bottom of the Entrylist. If your spot is needed then you WILL lose it.
The last 'maybe' to sign-up will be the first 'maybe' to lose their slot should it be required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes