RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

It was one terrible big mistake for me... I had a lot of practice offline, I did good lap.. but then, on server, it was worst... then, quali even worst and race even even, I had some troubles with Mike (I crashed you you crashed me... it was a mess over there) and then after 25 laps my engine has stopped and I wasnt able to turn it on anymore (I had no message about overheat, so I am dunno why)

I was thinking about just finishing but I have not... I am going to have more DNFs then I though I will have, this was my idea and was bad (from my side), I really though I will be able to do better then I did... I wasnt

Maybe next time if it will be more acceptable

practise was ok and i got as high as 5th at one stage
qually was awful as usual
formation lap was a screw up as half the people near the back diddent stay in formantion - got hit from behind but kept it pointing the right way so rejoined in my position behind austin in his beutiful car
race was pretty good - got spun in the final turn and then was just a nice easy race from there - moving up as people pitted or dropped out and i made 1 mistake going over the bumpily braking zone into the last turn with the leaders around - i thinked i should stay still so they can alter course around me and then i got punted by about the 6th or 7th guy passed me out of the top few spots - totally his fault but i donno who it was but no sorry or nothin and i believe they kept going so ima bit annoyed as i was running 9th with about 32 mins left and had a shot at 8th
9th would have been my best rd finish and this race was my best chance of a good finish and it got ruined by someone who dosent have the desency to even say sorry and any bets they come on here saying it was my fault.

heres the picture for you guys

last turn in the bumpy braking zone i move over to let camidaru i think passed and i lose control on landing - i stay still to let everyone know to move there course as not enough room to recover safely and then the last guy in the train i believe dosent seem to take any notice and punts me right out of the race and dosent even have the decency to apologise or anything like most half decent people would.

if i find out this guys name before he apologises ima file a complaint or incedent report or whatever and i have replay proof that i did notin wrong or unpredictable

Mike this is the second time recently I have had to intervene about your attitude while posting.

You may be angry and you may be in the right - but you cannot just start posting accusations, whether you name drivers or not. Nobody wants to hear it, especially not threats - 'say sorry or I'll report you'. That's just childish.

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Abide by these rules please Mike - I do not expect to have to post about your behaviour again, twice is enough. In future it will be more official.

well not what i was expecting. practice was great for me. 7th quick at the end. qualy was bad as i couldn't get in the 40s' and finished 14th. race was terrible. nigel couldn't get the start going and we fell back. lap 2 there was a big crash and even though i almost avoided someone hit the car spinning in front of me so he spinned more to where i couldn't get around and wreck. that ruined my race. then right at the end i made a bad call on the pits costing me my 7th spot and fell to last.
what would be more fun is a race a kw superspeedway. i would like that a bunch.

well that didnt start well, signed up late and was just loading the game and got a power cut for 15mins, so finaly joined with less than half of the practice. grabed ondrej`s setup and started to learn the track and boy did thouse bumps make it hard lol

quiet a few forgot it was a rolling start, so just let evryone slow back down and took my place 13th. the Austin was sending morse code messages through my bumper, probebly some nastycar trick lol.
actual start went ok held my position but after a few laps someone spun in front and i joined them in sympathy. that put me near the back and i just got my head down and got used to the track. by my 1st pit i had moved up a lot and was running low to mid 41`s, after my 2nd stop i was in 6th and tried really hard to brake into the 40`s and catch up to 5th but only manged a 41.1.
near the end i think someone pitted or dropped out as i got 5th place, then with 2 laps to go i think the 2 cars infront of me pitted gifting me a 3rd place :wink:

thx for the great racing and Remco for setting it up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back