RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Apologies for this but sadly I'm going have to drop out. My gaming pc is currently in pieces on the floor having popped a capicitor of the MB this afternoon. Got a replacement but going to have to put it back together and hope I don't have to go through a Vista reinstall as well. Again, really sorry, but my laptop won't cut it on Race 07.

Toledo for Edward then :)

Apologies for this but sadly I'm going have to drop out. My gaming pc is currently in pieces on the floor having popped a capicitor of the MB this afternoon. Got a replacement but going to have to put it back together and hope I don't have to go through a Vista reinstall as well. Again, really sorry, but my laptop won't cut it on Race 07.

Vista will probably kick up a fuss about the new MB, just give MS *shivers* a call and explain and you shouldn't need to reinstall.

• Edward Leake

Sorry to hear that Simon, it does however mean I can take your place so.. .thanks for letting us know. :)

If you wish I can swap my Toledo with you :)

Starting at 18.30GMT provides another 30 minutes for people to join and get some practice, since these are likely to be unfamiliar cars I've planned at 60 minute practice. If the slightly later start time is a problem for alot of people I can start events I organize at 18.00GMT.

Later is better for me ... just about putting kids to bed, so the later things start, the better in my book - pls don't make it any earlier else I'll have no chance of making it to any events :becky:

• Edward Leake

Well I'm currently sat viewing the race... I had been on the server well over an hour, I took part in qualy and then it came to the race and the button is greyed out, for the whole 2 minutes I can't join and hence I'm sat here waiting. :(

Haven't got a clue what's gone wrong with my game, network issue? Either way I wasted over an hour practicing... :lol: :(

• Edward Leake

Well all I can say so far is it makes for hectic viewing, not sure where to look, so far the ~10 down to 24 have been off, some of the quite a bit and some of the cars looking like punch bags!

Nigel Atkins has capitalized on this by moving up 10 places after an early spin, Mtommi nursed his Honda back to pits, in fact three Honda have been in so far to repair damage and/or punctures.

Turn 3 (the sweeper) seems to be causing chaos, a few punctures picked up off track here, Gary Pullen doesn't have a straight panel left... but I'm sure he's smiling! :D

Patrick and Peter and glued together 1st and 2nd, very close and clean so far.

• Edward Leake

Awww unlucky Ed i just followed Laurance leake into the gravel, getting tired now and not concerntrating :( hopefully second race will go better :( :thumb:
Laurence Lemon. ;)

I noticed your car parked up in the pits.

Still not sure what happened at the start for me, just couldn't enter the race!

Time for a quick cup of tea.

Race 1:
260 sec,Karoly Kajdy,I think is your mistake,i don't want touch me,
314 sec,is your mistake?If you feel is me wrong,no problem,i said sorry for you:),
589 sec for Gabor Feher,I can not believe your speed can ok this corner,that time,I want left the game,is not racing :(

Race 2:
143 sec,Mike Jannus,I feel can 2 car together run in this corner,but you not feel my car,so,crash,and then behind more car crash our,I can not race,and then left the track :(

Race 1: Not a bad race, sorry to Yassen, that I hit your rear end and put you in a spin in the first corner, not sure what lap that was.

Race 2: There was a crash on the first lap, which I found and crashed into Mtommi Tam, so sorry about that. I hit a barrier on lap 2 and came off worse and killed the car.

Thanks to RaceDepartment for setting tonight up

Another great event, really enjoyed both races with some clean door bashing with Gyula in both races, well pleased with 4th and 5th but Peter and Patrick were in a class of their own :alien: grats, thanks for setting this up, these races with the less used cars are always good, c u all at the next race :thumb:

nice races :clap2: , I was my first race on this circuit and in more with ALFA
1st race: Start clean, then crash landing in front of me, I cannot avoid a car, I make the remainder of the race with a car dammage which much understeer, end of the race very hard to remain on the track with tires very worn
2nd race: this time can I take a good start, I win some places then I maintenances the rate, I make some faults too late brakings then has at the end, makes me go up because of my tires very use :mad:

Thirst I have to say sorry to Chris Noble in the Seat Toledo. I hit you on the left rear of your car on high speed out of the courner. Then you lost control and crahed out. Really sorry for ruin your race. I was coming out of the courner with a lot more speed then you and Patrick in BMW in front. You 2 was side by side and I braked a little and tryed to ceep a bit on the right for letting you space, but unfortunatly I hit you :doh:. Then I wanted to wait for you but then I saw black smocke and fire in mirror :sorry:

Race 1:
Startded from p6. Good start and managed to get on p4. Then Darren Gardner in Honda did a little mistake and I was able to get pass him. Then I was all the race on p3 with Darren in the mirror. I tryed to controll the race then but unfortunatly stupid me did a crazy mistake in last lap :rolleyes:. Was braking to late and out in the green, lol. Then I finished on p4.

Race 2:
Good start but a lot of cars in front, lol, so i barke a bit early and was then arund p8 i think. Then I was moving a bit forward. Nice racing there :thumb:. Lots of cars , I think it was 3 side by side on straight, lol . Good fun :D. Then my mistake happened as I wrote in the top of this post. After I made also a mistake and Hit the wall, broken suspension :doh:. Then my pace was bad and was fighting for p7 with Gabor Feher. Nice fight there, and I maneged to overtake him, by accelerate better out of courner, but then lost the position again, lol. I tryed then to overtake him again and missed totaly the brake point for T1 and was out in gravel.
Finaly I was on p7 in finish behind Gabor.

Had really much fun today, and I try not to make such stupid miskakes again :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes