RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

just had a couple of practice laps on the rd server.

all standard, no skins yet, and got meself a minidump. (never reported such things, any tips are welcome how to report such files, or forumlink)

only using dualviw motecadd.

Also tried manual shifting with the stickshift, but that cost me 10 seconds a lap.

all standard, no skins yet, and got meself a minidump. (never reported such things, any tips are welcome how to report such files, or forumlink)

I tried to join server while you were there but LC. Tried several times but with the same result. Not sure but that could cause your minidump, thought.

I myself got one minidump few weeks ago at the same time when another driver connect to the server.

I have pretty much reached my limit with the SR21, a 1:34.760. Could probably get it down a little further and maybe even more in qualifying but that's about as fast as I can go. On the other hand I am only losing about 6% of my tire integrity per 5 laps so I hopefully will be doing low 1:35s all the time :)

Joao shortcut in offical praccy session should not be allowed as not all ppl will be able to do so it highle depends on what pit box you are the first 4 or 5 joining the server will be
able to short cut but the rest will be DQ'ed befor reaching the end of the pit entrance, so i realy hope for the event it is banned in the praccy server who is up now it should be no problem

for the adenau forst part i think you will loose more as you gain cuz the car gets pretty unstable and the rule is clearly
keep 2 wheels within the white lines

Also tried manual shifting with the stickshift, but that cost me 10 seconds a lap.

I tried to join server while you were there but LC. Tried several times but with the same result. Not sure but that could cause your minidump, thought.

I myself got one minidump few weeks ago at the same time when another driver connect to the server.

A minidump can be anything unfortunately, Bram had also minidumps with this track ---> http://www.racedepartment.com/race-...r-on-nurburgring-nordschleife.html#post535199

Hope it helps.

Cant join the server (tried two different vehicle, vette and Aston), it blaming me possible cheating and then got LC??? I'm not 100% sure about my track so it's possible that the track is updated but can't remember as my game installation done about 1 year ago.

[EDIT] Problem solved :). Removing extra Nurburg folder from addon track folder helps.

Guys, I've read through the topic 19 pages and didn't found a few things clarified:

1. Are we allowed to "short-lap" in practice?
  2. Can we go completely over the concrete at Adenaurer (km5)?

In past endurance events here at RD (& other clubs), the answer to both questions was yes...
Anyway, I'm all "yes" for the first option as at exchange of a small lose in the reality department (simulation) we gain in playability (people able to do more laps, specially people who arrive late or lose connection in the practice session) and also there is an increase of security (better pit exit view) with no collision risk (there are no collisions in the pits in RACE).
As for the 2nd question it is indifferent to me, I really just need to know as it changes the approach to the S if we are allowed or not...
In the past this was allowed because administrators didn't have the time to go verify who cut and who didn't in an above 3hrs event on a 20 km+ track, so they let the in-game cut-rules do their work. Also notice the "I will report the other virtual racer" rule is not welcome here as reporting someone for cutting a turn in a 3 hr plus event is kind of.... raw? So I guess it is in indifferent to me but I'm clearly pressing for a "yes" answer here too. :wink:

There is a pratice server open this week and dont have anything against it if you want to start a timed lap out of the pit. However, in the official practice we keep it by the rules and you will have to use the pit exit.
Next to that, the official practice is only 30 min. If you still have to practice as many laps you can do 30 minutes before qualifying you are not well prepared imo :)

As for your cutting request, NO you are not allowed to cut corners in any RD hosted event.
As Michael already mentioned, the rules are clear, 2 wheels inside the white lines.

well it was about time I had a less than stellar event and unfortunately this one proved to be tough.

quali ok in P6 which was fine.

R1 I get a crappy start. Sorry guys just off a bit tonight. I drop wheels off 4 tiems in the race. I have a nice battle with Jan somers at the end but the rest was pretty much weal all around.

R2 get a better start and following Yves, We exit the righthander top pf the mountain, I hold the race line and find Jeong has run hard into Denis M and has almost stoppped dead. I nail him and destroy my car and sudpension. Drop in for a minutes worth of work and the rest of the race is really boring. Noone to race with since I am a lap down. Stayed out of the way of you front 4 and pretty much had a rolling DNF. LOL

See ya next week at Hockenheim in the PRO CARS!

Attachments

• Race_Steam 2010-05-17 21-53-53-67.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-05-17 21-53-53-67.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Race_Steam 2010-05-17 22-32-31-16.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-05-17 22-32-31-16.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Race_Steam 2010-05-17 22-32-33-86.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-05-17 22-32-33-86.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Race_Steam 2010-05-17 22-33-44-10.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-05-17 22-33-44-10.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Race_Steam 2010-05-17 23-00-43-44.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-05-17 23-00-43-44.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Race_Steam 2010-05-17 23-01-55-96.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-05-17 23-01-55-96.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Race_Steam 2010-05-17 23-05-06-52.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-05-17 23-05-06-52.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 207
  • Race_Steam 2010-05-17 23-06-14-00.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-05-17 23-06-14-00.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 213
what event thanks eric for setting it up its one of my favorit tracks

*qualy*

hmmm what should i say not a good qualy for me as i was not realy prepared tryed Yves setup but decided in last min to use my owne
wich was faster on the strait and not realy slower on corners still got only a mid field spot even i was knowing my setup would be good for high .33
but more as a high .35 i could not deliver its deffo to late for me to race at 3.45 am

*race1*

got a good start and could gain some spots but was way to sleepy so while race ws going on i came up till 9th as i had the Sunred in front of me in turne one
my reactions are not fast enough to realy avoid contact so i gave him a little bumb lifted up to stay clear and let him gain controle again
but not enough so i bumped him a 2nd time sorry mate realy not intentional :( from then i had a hard time cuz even i was with my nose already on high of the
mirror ppl just turned in resultin in me bumben then of but i cant transform my self into air so i had to wait again and again sorry guys not intentional
but nothing i realy could do about as i was already inside anyway everytime i waited came in 18th

*race2*

had a good start and could gain some spots managed to take the inside line in turne 1 as a car came from the outside, i think it was my BVM buddy Hansi
sorry mate but i could do nothing as hold my line as i was alreadyy with one tyer on the grass from then i had a good run and could take advantage of all
the ppl spinning left and right so i was till lap 7 already on 5thas i suddenly noticed that the 4th seams to have problems coming out of the last turne Abdul
runned into pits so i was 4th in lap 10th i saw Tyler spuned it into the 3rd last turne and i just could get past him befor he was back on speed, as my left
front tyer where realy screaming for mercy i had to take it easy but still tryed everything to keep him behind me, but Tyler was all over my rear end the only
change i had was to not miss the line at any point then there would be no room for him to get past me as on the strait he not realy could get into a attacking
position cuz of my low wing setup, at the end of lap 13th he was realy closeand probaly would have got me on the strait but he got a bit to early on the throttle
and lost grip on the curbs at the exit from then i was just nursing my left front tyer soe he would not complain to much and bring me home :)
wich he did at the end 3rd in 2nd race for me

again sorry to anybody i had contact in race 1 with i realy tryed to stay clean and till winter time i wont join again as 3.45 am is realy way to late for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes