RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

As usual, I had to contribute my time attack ghost as well. 1:23.318 in the Mosler. Only modification to Eric's setup is an increase on the steering lock setting to 24. The only place Rami's ghost seems to have the edge over me is T4, right after the chicane. He just gets insane drive coming out of that corner and down the back straight, gaining at least .5 on me.

ONE FO MY VERY BEST RACES IN RACEDEPARTMENT,SINCE I'M A NOOBY

QUALY I JUST BLOWIT I WAS ABLE TO DO 44'S BUT DID A 46.8..SO 9PLACE

RACE 1 A GOOD START..SOME FIGHT ALONG THE WAY TRIED MY VERY BEST TO GET 4...BUT WE HAD SAME PACE IN RACE..SO WAS PREATY HARD...FINAL LAPS..I JUST WANTED TO BRING HER HOME,GOOD RACE FROM 9 TO 5TH
RACE 2 FROM 5 I HAD AN AWOSOME START...BIT OF SHUVING AND PUSHING IN FIRST CORNER AND I WAS IN FRONT 2 OR 3...FOR A COUPLE OF LAPS...UNTIL DE BMW CAME AND WENT...TRIED TO HENG ON TO 2 SECOND PLACE,WAS PREATY HARD...GUY BEHIND ME WAS FASTER IN 2-3SECTOR I BOUNCE BACK IN FIRST SECTOR..I HAD 3SEC...AND I START TO MAKE MISTAKES..1,2,3 THEN I SPONE AND HE PASSED,,...SO I WAS GLAD FOR 3TH...IN FINAL LAPS COULDN;T REALY CONCENTRATE AND IN LAST SICHANE I SPWEND AGAIN...THAT LEFT ME WITH 7PLACE...I'M SO SAD...CAUSE THIS WOUL HAVE BEEN MY FIRS PODIUM IN RD...

AWSOME RACING NICE FIGHTS ...SEE NEXT TIME

1st race 6th
2nd race it all came together had a good start and mannaged to keep up with the pace of the nr 2,
when he made a mistake i could overtake him and basicly had a very easy race:)

thanks all guys, and plz keep the cars between the white lines with 2 wheels:)

first test of the mod, it is not bad:)

qualifying: no surprise with little towers and a bad setup that touches the ground. 5 th in 1.45.7

Race 1: very bad I am gaining confidence with the car, even too much and I do a spin, and then a succession of stop and go (3) I finished 13 th

Race 2: I go last, too many mistakes of excess not well mastered by me. I managed to say the main thing is to enjoy the end of the race I tried to get back Hansi who had just come out but it's too late: p I finished 6

My setup was really sucks xD
sorry for my bad English translation google
See you

1st race with these cars.

After qualifiyng i decided to download a online setup for the Alfa. I did not know how to change the gearing. So i took the one called obi.

Just adjusted the wing a little bit and hope that it was driveble. Had some better times with this setup.

1st race had to fight very hard not to loose my spot on 9th place. but i did. I was chased hard by 2 drivers. (Jelle and ...) Jelle did managed to get bye.
i just kept my inside and braked as late as possible at the last corner before the straight. So no overtaking on the racing line which is on the outside.
Hope you dont mind this strategy.

2nd race Was involved in a crashed car, and i couldn't avoid this car anymore. Lucky only flat tyre. And went for a pitstop for repairs, entered to fast and got meself a stop and go. so race was over. Just need to finish for not getting a DNF, and succeeded in that.

I had a very interesting first race. I kept getting murdered down the straights so had to keep on the defence all the time.

Race 2 was very short, recieved at tap just before the bridge and crashed into it. As i spun across the track, Bordeau and Reed just missed me, Besems sadly did not.

Don't worry Besems, my left rear was missing at that point so my race was over already. I apologise to you for not exiting the race quickly.

i'm a big maybe for this one, the NHL playoff have started and my home team is in the playoff and they are playing tonite so it's all depend how the game will go and when its gonna finish, GO HABS GO
go_habs_go_by_sexytikiki.jpg

oh well what race ...
qualy*
had a awsome lap with a new pb 1.44.2 butz if Xavier did not dropped out it would be only 2nd as he burned a 1.43 in the taramac
but so i could get pole

*race1
good start not the best one but good enough to keep 1st and have a free insideline for first corner had an alfa at my tail who was chasing hard
but did some mistakes so i could get a compfortable gap to him then Xavier cam up and as he was under my tail i got to early on the throttle
and lost the rear end wich dropped me back to 3rd i tryed everything to catch the 2nd back but he had the same race pace so i could only keed
3rd with no change on closing in

*race2
started from 6th and had a even better start as in race1 so much better that i had nowhere to go as to open up the 3rd line to the inside but
still nugded Patrick a little (sorry mate) coming to turne one i was on the inside as the leader decided to close the door while i was already
beside him so i had to use the grass with 2 wheels but could claim first
then i sprinted off to get as much as air to Xavier as possible but he got me fast then comming to turne 1 i braked a bit to late while i was trying
to stay with him and pun it again :( came out as 6th but could climp up fast to 4th again only to collect at the exit of lessmo2 to much curb
wich send me into the tyerwall at the inside :( heavy damage and -10 km/h topspeed now again on 6th i tryed atleast to get back to 4th but i could
barly catch up on my teammate Hansi who was running the same setup as he finaly made a error in the 2nd chicane i got him but Dave on 4th
was already to far away as suddenly the luck turned on me cuz the guy running in 3rd spun it in teh last lap out of the last chicane so atleast 4th
wich could be easy 2x 2nd but oh well next time

gratz to Xavier awsome speed you showed wd all finishers
thanks Eric & Dave for orgenizing and big thanks too to Rd for hosting this

Nice race for the first time with DTM mod :).

I lost my connection again (grrrr bad connection) in quali after a 1.43 lap and when i go back in server i have no time to do another lap :(.

But finally i win the two races and it was very exciting :).

Thx RD for this event :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back