RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well ive had the file for these cars on my HD for weeks now and never got around to trying them,just did for the first time and i am very pleasantly surprised! :good: :good:.
Sign me up please

@ David....What i do to install anything and everything in my sims is extract the folders in the zip to a Temp folder,in this case you will have a folder called GAMEDATA and UIDATA and a .readme,all you have to do is copy the GAMEDATA and UIDATA folders and paste them in your main R07 and click "yes to all" when it asks to overwrite.
I find that way saves me from running in to problems with folders i dont want being created or folders i do want not being created.

Sorry I couldn't make this - I got "Ikea'd" big time this weekend and ended up building furniture 'till way past midnight last night ... only just remembered about this :doh:
... bit gutted really as I was looking forward to this one :sad:

I would have loved to be involved in this one as well :(,but i was doing my bit to try and support the rF scene revival in wonderful Skodas :p :good:.
I clearly remember following Hannu last time at RA and it was awesome and ridiculous all at the same time how mental throwing it in totally sideways he was driving especially the later laps :p :good: :D,very typical Finlandia clinically insane stuff....MORE!!!.

@ Leeo,check out Yves Porkers mod event tonight at Road One Int.,surprisingly good stuff :good:.

David - I guarantee that if you practice, even a little bit, with these cars you will suddely find the deathtrap handling becomes far less deathtrap and far more funtrap! So have a go.

Unlike Gary I tend to copy and paste individual files or folders to where they should be - had some bad mods in the past and found its easier to remove a new mod if I know EXACTLY what I put in to where, and its really not that hard once your used to it.

With the Road One Track - I have a folder named 'GTR Downloads' - all my mods and tracks go in here, as I click download I create a new folder in my GTR Downloads folder with the name of the mod or track - in this case the Folder I created is Road One Int - I download to here and then extract(unzip) to the same place - you will see once unzipped you have the a new folder called 'RoadOne_INT_v1.0_by_drdrum_for_Race_07' - inside this folder is aother folder named 'RoadOne' it is this folder named 'RoadOne' that you need to COPY and then PASTE into ProgramFiles/Steam/Steamapps/Yourusername/Race07/Gamedata/Locations - because different trackbuilders and modders pack their files differently in some cases you will get a Gamedata folder in others (this case) you won't - if you just drop the 'RoadOne_INT_v1.0_by_drdrum_for_Race_07' folder into the Race07 folder it won't work - it HAS to go into the Locations folder in order for the game to find it.

I hope that makes sense, let us know how you go on and I really do hope to see you in server tonight - if you suffering the deathtraphandling thing though please make sure its not me you take out with you, lol!

Well ive had the file for these cars on my HD for weeks now and never got around to trying them,just did for the first time and i am very pleasantly surprised! :good: :good:.
Sign me up please

Gary - great to see you here, these cars are the Race On equivalent of the Skoda Octavia's we were racing last night over in Rfactor - ok there faster than the Skodas - but just like the Skodas they have fixed gearing and are immense fun to drive - leading to some very close racing and fun battles - I would recommend anyone who has Rfactor and is interested in the Porsche Races here should keep an eye on the Rfactor racing club for any upcoming Skoda events - trust me if you have Rfactor you won't regret having a go in the Skoda's. Please RD peeps don't let the Skoda's clash with the Porsche's EVER because these two classes are great!

VOLOUNTEERS NEEDED - Volounteer needed for highly dangerous, covert operations - your mission is to sneak onto Yves' house tonight and tape his brake pedal down so the rest of us can keep up with him. The risks are high, the rewards are the eternal gratitude of slow Porsche drivers (ok me!), and the knowledge that you helped a fellow RD member in his hour of need!

Yves ... on the recommendation of Lenno I am gonna ask you to do the "Cinderella" thing on this for me, if you please sir.
Just downloading the mod but gotta go out now and not sure I will get chance to install and check it out before you boys start tonight ... if I do tho, I will do my best to make it, as an ex VW beetle driver (<<-- Porsche's seriously underpowered daddy :p) and NFS Porsche 2000/Unlimited fan, the Porkers sounds like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back