RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Nice race, I had a great battle with Stoffel in the first 10 laps, and had some other fights as well!

I have to mention one thing though as I've seen many guys doing it! Going too wide in turn 12 to gain advantage by maintaining more speed is illegal! Remember the "2 tires between the 2 lines" rule!

Attachments

• capture.jpg
    capture.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 227
super serious racing tonight from all you serious racers, qualified 8th had loads of epic battles along the way. finished 3rd piss wet through with sweat.

Thanks to David for picking such a great track and to Andy for taking his racing serious enough to turn up and watch over us :giggle:

WauwIEEEE!!! i had a good night sleep.....man i was tired! This was really hard work to keep up the fast guys.....especially with some broken suspension. At the beginning of the race i get hit from behind and later on i smashed into the wall (2x). During the race i tried to drink soms coca, but ended 2 times in the (green) grass :parrot:, because of that and ofcourse i like nature :silly:

I've had a couple of fights and the battle i wont forget is the one with Mr. Waes. Owboy, youre sure was a pain in the butt :beat-up: I almost had taken a bite of my steeringwheel...

I have to do this more often. Racing with the mini's is big fun!! very close-racing. I enjoyed it very much. Many thanks to Andrew for greating this Event!

Start P19 and finished @P9

Fantastic track choice again Mr B. Very close times last night and the first few laps running down to the hairpin was truly an "eyes on stalks" moment as all those minis fought to get the best line through it. A true testament to the seriousness of the serious internet racers that everybody got through unscathed:good: That bloody pit lane was the bane of my race. On my pit stop I got done for speeding OUT of the pit, the stop & go that follow I got done coming INTO the pitlane. 3rd Stop of the evening put paid to my race. Fought back to a respectable 10th.

Cheers to all the serious internet racers that keep RD alive :wink2:

RSP-T1.jpg

• Bert Van Waes

Tx Nuno, great little movie reminder, loved the music too, wich song if i may ask?

Great Friday indeed guys. Had some lovely racing yesterday.

I forgot to put new tyres on in the pit and only refuelled. It got me up to 7th but in the last 4 laps i lost lots off places and ended up 14th or something. Point is, i had massive fun. Tx to you all, wooot!

Had some great fights with mr. Beemsterboer, in the beginning. We touched alot and we're on the limit, great stuff! And after that the one that keeped in my mind but i forgot about the name, you got it on tape Nuno, the green mini at the end off the movie almost. Fight before, crossing over and after the start/finish line. Lovely stuff yesterday!

Tx all, Buxton, um i mean Evans and RD! woopsie:victory:

First laps where going well and was moving up, Then my doorbell started to make noice:shout: I locked my wife outside (stupid me) and she had to get me off my seat. Before that i heard the bell and hit someone from behind cuz i missed brakepoint , Very sry i did. After i got back i was in pitbox so race over :(
Cya next race.

First laps where going well and was moving up, Then my doorbell started to make noice:shout: I locked my wife outside (stupid me) and she had to get me off my seat. Before that i heard the bell and hit someone from behind cuz i missed brakepoint , Very sry i did. After i got back i was in pitbox so race over :(
Cya next race.
:rotfl:
make sure you dont lock your wife during the F1 race :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 69.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Better structured forum