RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

hey Bob to help you keep your sanaty while seperated from your pc, i have managed to book you in a Stasis chamber for a couple of days. there are plenty of Alien Lesbos to keep you company and the Stasis field is defonetly impermable to all known soaps, enjoy your stay and don`t worry there is an open live link to this thread :hug-right:

stasis.jpg

I said during chat that i had GPU issues.. The game blanked couple of times and froze over the start. Sorry if that caused any troubles. I'm equally/or greater pissed off about that. I think it's time i vacuum the insides and check how many coolers are still running ATM.

Race 1 was abit.... strage to say the least. Someone infront of me didn't get off the line very well, so I had to leave the track to get past, I got a warning for cutting before the line :lol: I got spun at T2, thanks to who ever that was! Had a few good battles with Freddie along the way :good:

Race 2, got another decent start made it around the first part then Mr Tranter was all over the place. He was forcing me wide ALL the time, I know what squeezing is but this took the biscuit. Even down the straights when I had an Overlap on him he would push me wide. I think it's about time you read the rules mate and drive properly.

This is a fantastic circuit i love it... :) I hope we race here again soon!!!

Qualy: Was really good, very close and some magic times. P9 for me.

Race 1: Good start and had a 12 lap race with Matt Hunt, thanks buddy it was great racing.

Race 2: I can't believe it, but this is the 3rd week in a row. Tagged on first corner and suspention damage, not sure who it was but they did not wait.:waiting: Carried on but at the start of L2 the driver infront of me had a lag spike and i took evasive action and put it in the wall.

Thanks Yves for another great circuit.

Race 2, got another decent start made it around the first part then Mr Tranter was all over the place. He was forcing me wide ALL the time, I know what squeezing is but this took the biscuit. Even down the straights when I had an Overlap on him he would push me wide. I think it's about time you read the rules mate and drive properly.

Sorry mate but if I start moving across when looking in my mirrors and don't feel a contact then I just keep moving until I take my line. If you get alongside enough that I can see you're there then I give you room.

wonderfull close racing. some scrubbing and touchings. but i think all fair play.

indeed some very great battles with some of you.

Waited in 2nd race for Rich Tranter because it seems like lag. you suddenly went a bit of, and i wasnt sure about it. For me it feels like i didnt toucht but the movement of yr car seems to be different. so i went back on last place, and had a good battle after all. (but you suddenly dissappear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back