RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 2 I started poorly again, but ran OK and had some nice battles with several folks. One particularly tight one had Marc and I side by side in a turn. We tapped doors lightly, but I left plenty of track for both of us. If I was overagressive in getting side-by-side, I apologize. I thought that we had a nice little dice, and I enjoyed it. [...]
Chris

No problem Chris, you were clearly faster (as I only had standard setup after joining qualifying in the last seconds) and we all had heavier touches than this one..

thanks guys i enjoyed my first race with these cars.
Race one i managed to avoid the pile up in turn one when there was rather a lot of over ambitious moves :rolleyes:. The first few laps went ok but after about lap 9 or 10 it became obvious that my setup was all wrong when i started have lots of trouble braking and then started dropping back and lost a couple of places :mad: but i was happy just to keep it on the track and finish.
Race 2 i made some changes and was looking forward to a good race, missed the 1st turn arguments by hogging the inside line :D but the changes i made did not feel so good and i only lasted 6 laps when i lost it all by myself on the curb at the last corner and went flying off into a wall :crutch:. Looking forward to the next one now but i hope we can have the pd screen back by then as i really miss it

Great fun again :)

Had some nice fights with Imperious, Ian & Lewis.

Sorry for hitting the back of you Ian i completely forgot which corner it was and was surprised u had slowed down so much then i realised i was thinking of the wrong corner but could just not brake in time, so sorry once again.

Not sure what happened to the other drivers that signed up though ?

I do and totally pissed off. Even did some practise for this event, and then surprised myself with a 5th Qual position.Then with 25 secs of Qual left, PC completely locks up.Hard reset and even wanted a bios reload. Finally got it booted again but too late for race#1, thought I might be able to get into race#2, but looks like it doesnt work that way, if you miss the start of R#1, you cant get into R#2.
What a bummer , was really looking forward to that one. Joined a RD server with WTCC at Valencia and had a bit of fun there though, so not a total loss. See ya next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes