RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Teijo Saarinen

come on.... there are lots of free slots, please put me in.
very stupid thing to say server... have fun somewhere else.

*Edit Jarrod - Too late

• Geo Vanderleij

2 times 7 th not bad at all with a susp problem in both races
had a great time see you all in the next races :amen:

geo vanderleij

Awful races, race 1 I spun many times, had to pit as I didn't put enough fuel in and got a stop and go for speeding in the pit lane, low position finish.
Race 2 I very kindly got rammed by another Chevvy who clearly had no intention of braking into turn 1 destroying my rear suspension and effectively wasting my time and not even saying sorry after the race.

A very good track, but a disaster for me.
I came back from vacation yesterday and I didn't had enough time to organize myself. I almost missed the practice and I did not managed to setup my car properly. After I came out last in qualy, I forgot to put enough fuel for the race and on lap 4 I pitted and lost the 4-5 postitons I managed to gain during the start. On the next lap I got too fast in a corner and smashed my car in the fence.
I joined race 2 in the last second because I was in the toilet. And of course I forgot to put fuel in again :pound:... I messed up the profiles in the pit and didn't put any fuel in so I decided it's really not my day today so I bailed.

This track is good and really hard, I hope others had more fun than me. C ya next race

Race 2 I very kindly got rammed by another Chevvy who clearly had no intention of braking into turn 1 destroying my rear suspension and effectively wasting my time and not even saying sorry after the race.

There we go again:

As taken from the forum rules you and everybody agreed on:

• Please allow 24 hours to let all parties calm down, review the replays of the incident (often it is not what you originally thought), and if needed, try to discuss it by PM or MSN.
  • Do not make abusive or angry posts in the forum. Comments which note the accident in a respectful manner are ok and encouraged.
  • If you still feel unhappy or it isn't resolved, please make a report to the relevant Race Directors (displayed in red names on the bottom right of the racing club forums) including details of drivers involved, the replay time, and any other useful comments to help judge the incidents. The Race Directors will make the final judgement how to resolve the issues.

Good races tonight, and fair I think

Qualified 3rd I think 1:43.5

Race one: finished 2nd and had a good scrap in the early stages with Simon James before he made a couple of mistakes, pirro was flying though and won easily!

Race 2: didn't get a great start and got caught up in a few incidents on lap one and was back to 12th, kept at though and managed to work my way through to 4th although Simon Trendell almost had me on the last lap! great racing though :D

only my 2nd online race but defo coming back for much much more

Great race chaps ... had loadsa fun!
Run down from my perspective ...
Got shunted on first corner of first race, thought it was me but was informed not so ... phew!
So after being left in the dust dead last, managed to claw back to top ten somewhere, but about 5 laps in got whacked by someone manoeuvring back on track who just turned across me last minute (was in his blind spot maybe :pound:)... anyhow spun 180, got a suspension problem and lost several places as part of the deal ... got going though and finally caught the guys in front of me again, then finally managed to nick 10th on last lap - heh heh, sorry Mr Powell, you could see it was coming though eh :becky:
Second race, avoided early collisions this time, and thought I was holding on admirably to 5th spot until about 8th lap when a damn BMW driver whacks me into the weeds at the end of start finish straight ... wouldn't be too concerned normally but he had nowhere to go but straight though me, glad I could help you make the corner though :D ... no sour grapes really :wink:, he was trying v-hard to get past me and just overdid it I guess ...

So ... from the outer most reaches of the kitty litter, I managed to rejoin, then claw my way back from 12th or so (past Mr Powell once more :D) and on to finish 8th!!!

Most enjoyable ... not sure what these things normally turn out like for folk, but am enjoying RD racing events (did my first real race in the mini's last night)
Thanks chaps ... was fun, be back for more when I get some more passes off the missus :thumb:

Lee Downham - Seat Leon

Qualifying: One of only a few BMW, I managed to get the car working midway through the session eventually setting a 1.44.1 for 4th.

Race 1: Typical BMW start challenging for 1st into T1. Exiting T1 I got a bit of a wobble and dropped back to 4th, then into T3 got swiped by a tumbling Alfa. Watching the replay Roy you jumped to conclusions about that incident.
After I tried to fight my way to 8th for pole in a race 2 but got another wobble and killed the engine.

Race 2: Starting 19th, by T3 I was 6th. Again I got a wobble in the same place but this time just ended up with suspension damage which was awful when trying to exit right hand corners as I just got oversteer under power. Eventually finished 5th going backwards across the line.
Grats Pirro & nice racing those who I fough with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%