RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hey guys it is race day indeed! :) Haven't run many laps on this track. But switched back to my old vid card and returned the 4890 for a replacement which should be here soon. Trying to get my pc back up to normal but looking forward to our race tonight! See you guys there!

Oh and update on the Team Quiksilver skins, they will all be done before the deadline and no I didn't forget about you Eric and Bushi-Ban Martial Arts Racing too! :)

no worries Will you and I can freight train the circuit for fun!

BUt um what no PETRONE to go w/ the beers? :decision::loco: OK I'll bring it! but that means >>>>>>>>>>>>:spit::argue::boxing::sick:

• Matthew Trivett

If I could learn to not mess up in quali, and be more consistent, I could have been on the podium both races...

Good racing though. I had an awesome run in the first race, 19th to 8th in the first lap - finished 6th.

Second race was second keeping with Brandon, just mocking his driving. I tried to gambol and pit early, thinking that a few new tires and a few quick laps on fresh tires would jump him... I cam out right behind him again, only to mess up over and over and fall to 5th due to my tire wear toward the end. LAME on my part, very poor driving. Good race though. T1 was a bit messy, I got tapped at the start of the breaking point, went deep, and hit Gary I think... Not much I could do - Sorry Man.

Race report later guys.

A quick shout of apology to Willie Watt for that hideous pit exit of mine right in front of you..................... never saw you on the map or in the rear view when I flashed that view.

Sorry man that was my bad.

It was me you sent off in the T1 of the first race Matthew. It sent me into the wall which gave me suspension damage and a flat. It doesn't bother me too much but it would have been nice if you had stopped to redress it. but these things happen in racing.

Qualifying: 12th, after forgetting to take out fuel for my lap. :embarrassed:

Race 1: I had a real good start, going up into 6th by the end of lap 1. Yuri and I were side by side through T1 at the beginning of lap 2. After a bit, I found Matthew on my tail. We had a few bumps, but I didn't mind until he sent me into the barrier at the first left-right flick. My car deteriorated after that - got a puncture and retired to the pits. I don't hold it against you Matthew, but in future please turn down the aggression a bit.

Race 2: Started last, and got a few positions off the line, Unfortunately I was involved in a T1 incident and was sent to the back again. I plodded along without any serious incidents to finish 9th.

So, not the best race for me. Let's hope next week is better. :sidefrown:

• Matthew Trivett

Qualifying: 12th, after forgetting to take out fuel for my lap. :embarrassed:

Race 1: I had a real good start, going up into 6th by the end of lap 1. Yuri and I were side by side through T1 at the beginning of lap 2. After a bit, I found Matthew on my tail. We had a few bumps, but I didn't mind until he sent me into the barrier at the first left-right flick. My car deteriorated after that - got a puncture and retired to the pits. I don't hold it against you Matthew, but in future please turn down the aggression a bit.

Race 2: Started last, and got a few positions off the line, Unfortunately I was involved in a T1 incident and was sent to the back again. I plodded along without any serious incidents to finish 9th.

So, not the best race for me. Let's hope next week is better. :sidefrown:
I absolutely am sorry for this! I did wait for you... I misjudged where you were going to brake all together... Aggression had nothing to do with it.. I even tried to predict it so I could be off of you, I just judged ALL wrong.

It was a superb evening, thx for that.

In varano I couldn't see anyone and I managed to heal the problem with +/- just before start. It is a great track with such a huge traffic. I guess I finished 7th.
In brands I crashed my car at halftime in first corner, although I was competitive. But it's not problem because one of my best friends just called me from London for a 25 min talkin.
In Zolder I couldn't have time for practice. I had a very very beautiful fight with Matt, I mean back and fore. :-D And finally I finished 6th.

Thx Mr SEXY Buxton for organizing this hat-trick evening! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play