RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Bert Van Waes

I have a big problem... My pc has just been fried... It's death...
A massive blast just before again i went totally black around me. This time the street is fine... So i knew how late it already was before i came to the electric box closet... Only the safety plug was down in my room.

The lightning seems to have fallen directly on my room. I tried everything now and no use. It doesn't do anything... My god. How the hell do i fix all those accounts?? GTL, GTR EVO, STEAM???! Help:disapointed:

Not only that though... I think i need to find a new pc...:disapointed:

This was the dumbest thing to do, racing within a lightning storm. NEVER DO THAT YRSELF!!!

I will be offline again, maybe later when the storm is over i'm back with my PS3...

Hey guys it is race day indeed! :) Haven't run many laps on this track. But switched back to my old vid card and returned the 4890 for a replacement which should be here soon. Trying to get my pc back up to normal but looking forward to our race tonight! See you guys there!

Oh and update on the Team Quiksilver skins, they will all be done before the deadline and no I didn't forget about you Eric and Bushi-Ban Martial Arts Racing too! :)

• Bert Van Waes

Hmm, pc really is death, Bjorn, internal circuits just fried. I even think my G25 is broken too, don't know if USB transfers such powers...

I'm alright yeah, my girl is here to calm me :) but yeah man, wth mf**** off a god choses to let the fochen lighting fall down straight upon mie fochen raceroom...

BASTARD!!!

Not now, in the middle off all my preps for F1, the massive rally fun i had, Arca, and this...

I need to announce this to my insurance and try to prove it, sigh... And then i should wait for a "new" pc in a month. But wth, i'm going to try to fix one this week, somewhere, maybe tomorrow let it check already with a technician into pc's i know. And hopefully there's a chance the HD is still ok, alread called him...

But i'm more concerned about some stuff i really need, personal... Ahhh!

I'm allright now though, just the first hour is quite the shock if you realise it's death forever...

See you soon all, i hope. And i will keep on posting every bit off news upon this bad dream... Only not from a racing rig, but from the laptop...

And lastly, might not be very quick this race, but always looking forward to our friday night races with everyone of you guys. So yes, beers are on me this week, meet me in pit stall #4 but get em while they are ice cold! :beer::beer: :beer: :beer:

hi

fantastic evening of minis all 3 races fantastic fights since first lap had alot of fun after week working no more relaxing then a good evening in rd minis

thanks Mr Buxton for setting your first Friday night mini it was big success:pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin:

great night of racing from all tonight, specially from Steven Palmer! Good racing mate! Sorry for the taps through out the night, but my car wouldnt slow down as fast as yours!!

Thanks David & RD for organizing, cya next week :D

NP Rob, one of the most competitive and closest events I've been in. EVER!!!! Great racing all night with you.

Race 1 P2, pushed all the way by Rob, Ollie just too fast.

Race 2 P7, again, bumper to bumper throughout the race with Rob.

Race 3 P14, Love Zolder, had a good Quail and was leading for a few laps, Then I went wide Rob shot through and I just went backwards the rest of the race (drained by all that earlier concentration fighting or holding off Rob :wink2:)

Great start to the Buxton era :good: :clap:

all 3 tracks were brilliant for racing.

Race 1: Had problems with lag so pulled over to restart router and PC. Was in 2nd.

Race 2: Looooovely battle with ollie literally bumper to bumper all the way round till he decided to get rough into turn 1 when we were side by side so ended up hitting the wall on the left which left me wiv damage and that made me lose half a seconda lap. Shame as I was enjoying the battle :(

Race 3: Started last and finished first :D. Had a nice moment where i stopped on the line and I thought rob would go round me but he rammed me instead but my pc crashed as he hit me. Im still clmaing the victory :)

Thank you buxton sweeeeeet event :good:

Varano: First ever top ten finish (after being 7 seconds down at the start due to invisible car syndrome) on a non street circuit :becky: So many close battles with Nuno, and many more. :good: Great racing :D

Brands: Hmmmmm

Zolder: Oh what a race, more racing with Nuno :nod: In the end managed to pull away. Was looking for another top 10 finish but Bart pulled out a brilliant legal block going over the line :good:

Thanks to everyone that made it.

Bert, hope you get everything sorted :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering