RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

:hypnotized: Got stuck in karussel in first lap first race and spun out in second race in first corner of second lap.

I suck even more at OW than anything else even though they're fun to drive and I'm honest compared to Gary 'the stig' Lennon. :lie:

:D

All in good fun :p.
Gratz to Gary.

Thx for arranging these events Yves. Now I know the Nordschleife pretty good. Before we had these events the last third of the Nordschleife was pretty much a mystery to me :).

Race 1:
Rubbish start, I gave some places away, after that I got in the pace. At the carousel everyone took the inside slowly so I thought I'd be smart and take the outside, there I met Chrisitan haha, prolly why everyone took the inside except for me :p. But no damage so I could go on. After that had some good laps and took same places back. Final result p6.

Race 2:
The start was not rubbish, just bad, still lost some. But end of second corner I was in third place again. Tried to pass p2 but he was defending so well I started weaving a bit trying to get past, sorry about that Yves, noticed kinda late, wasn't trying to defend you that hard, more getting pasted p2. Then later p1 and p2 break a bit early, I break as hard as I could but got in a sandwich of p1 and Yves, slight damage but I could continue. Then due to a mistake in the beginning of lap 2 I had my front wing damaged. Ran the whole lap and went into the pit, screwed up the pitmenu so it didn't fix it. Another whole lap like that. End result p9.

Just glad I finished both races and had loads of fun, and I finally get to know the NS! :D Also noticed overtaking can be really hard, but the long final straight is def the place to do it :p

Yves this was a very fun race. Thanks for running it.
I decided to start on the last row for the first race, smart decision!
I had great race up to 5th!
I raced up to 5th, bad decision as I started too high on the grid, blew the first turn and came close to ruining the race for people. I ended up last but it was a great race even with a deteriorating car. I was really pushing that baby!

18 seconds faster than the last time I drove that car there!

I never got to trust that car, although it became better in the end. Was racing with Kyle and Thomas (sorry Kyle I didn't see you overtaking in the first race... for some reason, my back mirror was gone since qualify, but nothing happened). In the second race Thomas did a really good job to keep Kyle and me behind him, I had too much wing so I never even had a chance to overtake out of the slipstream and he didn't make enough mistakes that I could capitalize from.

Did 5 or 6 laps (don't know if you can call it that) in the rain/heavy rain and all I could muster was a 1.18.8. Audi asked me to stop practicing as they were running low on supplies. Rumor is that another truck load of A4s are arriving in a couple of hours. Back in about 4 hrs!!! This is a tough track on these conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back