RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Just watch the replay, i stayed as long as possible to watch the race but saw already some dropouts, so i decided to watch the replay.

I feel very bad about what happened. And when your sorry, you should have waited for me. Thats why i put the ? in the screen.

I just could let the no. 1 position going true, then of course i had to take the corner, there was also Yuri with the Spyker behind me, so what i think a better solution was to be to wait till we or i was true the corner. The race was still very long, but i was really fustrated about this action.

So i leave it hereby, its the wrong place to tell. (1355,44 replay moment).

I know its hard to pull back when you are in a fight/race with somebody.

Realy sorry Freddie, i thinked that was enough place to pass :( Today was not my day :(

Damn, we are keeping that about 20% technical problems DNFs... :(

Michael
, when that happens, don't leave the race until you get the “connection lost” msg...

I've done 120 min + races (other club) where I was a "ghost" from 90 minutes on (more or less), the others didn’t see me nor did they interact with me, but reappeared in the finish to win it :D... although admittedly it is was with the old patch and a different problem.

Yes, yes... it seems this event will have a smaller attrition rate... let’s wait, will give full statistic compared with other events in news race report
:wink2:
i had that once in oscherleben at the 07' rdwtcc i stayed cuz i was in lead
but after the race i was not scored
and i was keeping blueflags so better to drop out

@Eric i hope i can atleast finish the last one at Le Mans

YAYY!!!!! Stupid race!!!!! HAHAHA

Quali: 1st
Nice quali, got the pole! YAYYY!!!

Race: 5th
Well, 7 stop n go's and a stupid crash, which cause me to go to the pits for suspension and front wing, resumes my stupid race... :( I had a good race pace and could have fought with the front guys for the win, but...
I made a small mistake in the 1st lap and went down to 5th and from that point on I lost the concentration... Too bad!!! But it was a good thing I finished. I almost threw my PC on the floor on the 4th stop n go's, but I counted to 3 and went on... I'm glad I finished... :smile-big:

RDSTL here we go!!!!!

Thx RD and all the staff!!!!!

Im gonna make a highlight video of race 2 from my perspective tomorrow night when the GF goes home.

I made this quick, because well lap 1 was beautiful. Little bumping, but overall incredible.

Check it out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_tnfPlnm-w[/ame]

That was really fun. I'm thinking a bit about that Super Touring League, maybe I should join it after all..

I had two warnings after 11 laps, but after that I managed to keep it together and didn't recieve a stop and go penalty. Which was nice. Some fun racing there at the beginning. A bit lonely at the end with 1.17 to the driver behind. Fun race this, albeit that the track is a bit to sensitive.

No car or connection problems for me, in fact was having a whale of a time until phone call on lap 35, so pit in. Came out 4 laps behind and carried on determined to finish, then yes another phone call on my lap 49, so again pit in but was gonna be a long one so quit game, am still on phone now and probably will be for the next hour or so. So not happy, but was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Eric and RD for doing this.

It started with a change of real life plans and suddenly I could attend to the race.

Signed up to the race approx 1 h before start, had no real experience of the cars, but know the track well from the F3000 season.
Aritan was so kind and gave me a setup since I had no clue what so ever how to setup these cars. Txs M8 :good:
Struggled a lot in practice since I just couldn't get the breakpoints right (to much MMG F1 testing...:silly:....) but slowly I started to understand.

Qualified in 10'th and couldn't have gone much faster than so.
Opted for a 2 stopper even if the calculations said that it shouldn't work. Planed that I could save some fuel during some part of the race and that my 2x70L would be enough..... And so i did :smile-big:

Had a great start and gained some spots but did go wide into the gravel in first corner and dropped back to 11'th

During the whole race T Harmer followed me around. Sometimes really close and sometimes a bit longer behind, all due to both our small mistakes.

Had no stop and go's during the race, and only one warning... part of the strategy that to... :smile-big:

Finished in a 2'nd position, something that I am really trilled about (and probably cant repeat)

Great race all, and thanks for organising it :good:

That was really fun. I'm thinking a bit about that Super Touring League, maybe I should join it after all..

I had two warnings after 11 laps, but after that I managed to keep it together and didn't recieve a stop and go penalty. Which was nice. Some fun racing there at the beginning. A bit lonely at the end with 1.17 to the driver behind. Fun race this, albeit that the track is a bit to sensitive.
You should, Emil!!!!! Very very welcome to join us there!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back