RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

All 3 races were good tonight, won the first race, came 6th,7th,8th or 9th in the second race and had a epic battle with fergo! Made me sweat like mad :becky:

Good racing also to a certain MH! He tried everything in the book to pass me but, nah ah ahhh! He caught me on the straights though :(

Brilliant night tonight all, cya next week for some mini based action.

Thanks Andrew, RD and my day release supervisor.

:good:

Great racing tonight :woot2:, sry Alex for the crash in 2nd race I lost it and ended up with my nose just on the track and I was a bit in your way :) ending your race then and there :nod:.
The last race didn't go so well for me with 2 pitstops and a stop and go for speeding in the pitlane :( but seeing the dnf rate on that one making it thru 10 laps wasn't even that bad...
Thnx again Andrew :good: see you all next week.

1st 2 races were great, almost got 3rd at race 1 had a great battle with Bob then got pipped by Dan while saying bye to the Mrs as she left for work lol.
race 2 totaly supprised myself by getting pole and got a great start and gapped Bob by 2 secs, then he started realing me in as i got into the lapped traffic, caught david at the worsed posible corner and as he moved out my way he lost it on the grass and slowed me up, but ever the gentleman Bob held back and didnt take advantage. luckly for me there wasent many places to pass and i could defend aganst him after the straight winning by 0.1 but this confused the game and Bob had to do another lap hehe.
race 3 didnt last long as the Porto effect took hold after the start and i ran straight on in the esses, i hit esc as soon as i hit the barrier but the 1 sec delay saw me bounce back on track causing complete havoc sorry again for that, and only 8 finishes out of 25 starters lol.

great tracks chouses Andy (well 2 out of 3 where :wink2:) cya all next week :lashes:

Cool race night! Not much training, but without I cannot race :)!

Österreich:
Qualified with new PB on 16 (?). Just in front of me that carnage in T1 was stared, lucky me I was not hit my the cars! Had a good close racing in the beginning, until I had to brake for Graham in T1 to avoid him and myself to crash, which obviously suprised Andy (sorry for that :) and thanks for waiting)! Some short battles afterwards, but mainly I was trying to close a gap to Laurance, which I nearly managed, but lost it just before again. Finished 13th.

Westwood:
Qualified 5th (unbelievable)! In T2 my battle with Steve started which lasted the whole race! In the end it was a fight for pos 3 which I won. Very good and fair racing. My first podium on a full grid!!!

Riverside:
Qualified 14th. The expected carnages in the Esses were actually less than I thought, but still existing. Managed to avoid all of them. But in my lap 6 I lost it myself there! Race finished

Good racing night, thanks all!

GR8 nites racin. was crap in qual think it was 16th 17th &18th but the races went better. had a gr8 race with Rob in race 2 finishin just behind him 4 6th place. Was goin along happily p10 in race 3 when i lost connection 1st time this has hap in ages. Was havin a good race with Mr E who was like the Stig through the series of esses:good:
Thanks 2 RD and Mr E.

Race1:
had a great start but had Nigel and Thropo close to my rear the one or other miss brake with a drifting rear
gave both the change to pass me. then i pulled down my head and startet to reel them in first was Nigel he runned abit wide in the last corner.
i hope that was not my fould Nigel? i was trying to stay as close as possible to get you on the strait :)
then thorpo was on the list ;P but damn he did a propper job and his mini was fast not that fast as my but fast enough to only allowe me
to close the gab by 10th's as i was finaly in the position to get him i messed up with choosing the wrong side
and i lost again a ****load of time on him, but got a change to a 2nd try wich i messed up again as i came close in a part where i could pass him
WD Thorpo great driving and clever defending

race2* did not manage to keep the praccy pace into qualy so i was starting midfield behind Thorpo :p
i had a good start and was on to slip past betwine Thorpo and Danas thorpo pulled to the middel and Dan to the inside o.O
got Sandwiched (Bad Eggs shakefist) anyway i cam into turne 1 on the outside line behind a green Mini
he spunned it and i had nowhere to go as he might had catch it without my hit i waited then i was last but clibed up fast back to 14th with a lot of hard but fair fights

race3
had a fast car but verry unstable for the first hard braking anyway i made it on 4th on the grid had a great start but had to give room to Thorpo
with Lew in my rear i had a hart time cuz i had a wired braking point after the esses
got nervous and lost it in the backstrait turne had to run wide what gave Lew room to slip past Stuard tryed to get past throug too but there was not enough room. thanks for waiting :)
then i again pulled down my head and closed realy fast the gab to the 3rd after 2 3 laps i had a run on him
was reeling in the two in front as we came up to David i expected him to run wide in turne 1
but insteed he stayed on the line what makes me weeeee lift up the throttle
that pushed me into the outsidewall and across the track throug the fences into a black hole race over :p

verry well done all and thanks for the enjoyable racing Andrew, RD and anyone who was there

i cam into turne 1 on the outside line behind a green Mini
he spunned it and i had nowhere to go as he might had catch it without my hit i waited then i was last but clibed up fast back to 14th with a lot of hard but fair fights

That would have been my green mini,:smile-big: was not much going on I did lose it a bit and you followed me and just bumped me slightly making me spin even harder :lol: I ended up pushing someone else of the track in my spin. thnx for stopping wasn't really you're fault though...

• Jason Halaby

Sorry guys, my video card just crashed. I hope I didn't take anyone out.
Have a good race and I'll catch see you next time.

I usually do a test race with AI before the RD race to make sure my card won't overheat, but I forgot that this track has much more complex scenery - so I should have lowered the number of visible cars. Anyway, now I know.

Tonight was a Good turn out and i have to apologize to everyone for race 1's mishap after long straight. Especially Yves!!

Qualified 3rd had a bad start race 1 with people either side ended up making some bad errors that got me back to 16th pitted early and pushed hard to hopefully gain some spots and finished the race off in 8th

Race 2 see myself starting pole got another bad start and saw myself fall back made pit stop from 4th pos and came out with lead but i knew i could only hold Adam and Keith off for so long as my car was a heap to drive:thinking:. came out battling with Peter and we crossed the line side by side as i got 3rd Grats to Adam and keith for battling it out for top spot gj guys

Man this was simply epic for me! Q'd 12th and raced up to 6th in Race 1 before I old school screw the pooch in the pits and overrun the stall and stall the car and cannot refire quickly. Buit this turned out to be ok as in the end I battled for 10th for many many laps wheel to wheel & bumper to bumper with Wing hin Wong! what a blast!!!!!!!

R 2 i get a good start and get between a red alfa and Will in that sexy Quicksilver car. I try to leave room for Will and contact the Alfa. Sorry there whoever you were. I get hammered form behind and into the wall. Suspension damage is the call but the HONDA drives perfectly still and I soldier on. What ya know I screw the pooch again in the pits! come back out 15th and end up 10th.

My concentration was really on tonight and IO raced as well as I have yet in a sim.

Fridayts are now just massively successful and having a blast!

See you later on Friday next week. Vacation calls and headed to the northern lakes of New Hampshire!

Qualified 5th tonight. Was really stoked about my time. Then I saw the grid and who was around me. With the likes of Abdul, Adam and Claudio, who I know are capable of fast times,boy was I nervous heading into those first few turns. Settled down and was able to run consistent lap times. Had a great battle with Abdul during the middle of the race. Lost it leading into the final turn with 3 laps remaining and he overtook me. Niiice job Abdul! Ended up placing 6th.

Second race, started in 3rd. And came off the line way too slow. Was almost 3 wide and at the last moment saw Peter and accidentally bumped him. He ended up passing me anyways. Sorry about that Peter. Pitted a bit too early and tires at the end were just about gone. Finished 5th.

So ended up finishing 6th place overall. Happy with the result but something I need to work on for next race and continue to get better at is track awareness.

Thanks for the race guys! Never knew racing online could be this fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back