RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Up to 50 slots?!?! Have I told you I love you lately. :in-love:

I am fine with the formation lap rule, just not any of this gaping or head start stuff. Quick question though, will GT-Sport drivers file in behind the GT-Pros irrespective of the qualifying results? Or are we just doing your basic rolling start/formation lap?

Eric Love YOU MAN!:love2::love2::love2: A 6H race? OMG it's dream of mine. If this is what i whink it is ,now i am the happyest guy on the earth. :love2::love2::love2::D
Where did you get the 6 hr thing from? I feel like I missed something. It would be cool, if the mod supported something like that. It would be even cooler though, if it supported the progression from day to night and back again. :)

Thanks for adding the extra drivers Eric, that's great. I love large fields!

Just to clarify a couple of things (call me picky!) - it's acutally 34 signups because of the 1st spot for the Broadcast right? Also, I see you added a 2 hr unofficial practice - does this mean that the start time of 1800GMT applies to Practice 2 now, or to Practice 1?

I like the idea of a rolling start, and no passing until the start finish line - that keeps everyone in line and not causing issues in the LAST turn before the S/F straight.

I'm going to make sure my buddies in other leagues are aware of this event and that they know the size of the field and the track - they may be interested too. I'd love to see this event full. :coffee2:

Thanks for adding the extra drivers Eric, that's great. I love large fields!

Just to clarify a couple of things (call me picky!) - it's acutally 34 signups because of the 1st spot for the Broadcast right? Also, I see you added a 2 hr unofficial practice - does this mean that the start time of 1800GMT applies to Practice 2 now, or to Practice 1?

I like the idea of a rolling start, and no passing until the start finish line - that keeps everyone in line and not causing issues in the LAST turn before the S/F straight.

I'm going to make sure my buddies in other leagues are aware of this event and that they know the size of the field and the track - they may be interested too. I'd love to see this event full. :coffee2:

Good point about the start time. Made all the updates. Everything is the same except I added 2.5hours of practice beforehand.

Not a brilliant two race but fun none the less. :)
Apologies if I bumped anyone this evening, was a bit ragged with the car.

Nice report lewis

n535037570_2608670_350622.jpg

Can't say I liked the cars or the track much, but I DID want to race it anyway! Unfortunately, right when Qual ended, so did my screen! I saw that qual ended, and my game went to the next session, but there were no buttons on the screen or menu items. All I could see was the view from my car sitting in the garage, and I couldn't even see all the windsheild or anything. Sorry for not making it.

I suspect it has to do with my video card dying late last week and having to use my old card from an old computer. I will be happy to get my card replaced next week and get back to normal. It sucks too because I was at least able to get the lap times down into the 1:03s for this one. Oh well, better luck next time.

...just realized I won't be home that time!:(
Visiting my grandparents.

:( There goes our current GTSport winner... hope you are with us for the next (here there is always a next) :wink2:
Who finished second gets a change to meet Joao and to check if he is not a robot or Schumacher. :wink2:

...anyway i think Joao is Stig ...nobody knows
More-or-less like the old saying goes, yes I'm a bot, I'm assembled in Detroit out of old car parts... :cyclops:

Well, with how Detroit is nowadays, it really has to be with old car parts...:neutral:

Now the truce guys, the truce... the races starts and I turn on the auto-pilot and go to my garden sunbath with a drink in the hand and the newspaper in the other:glasses-cool:. You guys sweat for 3 hrs... and I get back for the finish, turn-off auto-pilot and receive the checkered flag. It is like flying a Jet plan, one really “only does” the take-offs and the landings, the rest is for the auto-pilot.:D
I doubt anyone would finish a 6hours race:)
I would... :soldier:

Guys the Nordschleife race report (with the usual results section) goes for editing later today.... but maybe there will be a slight delay as we are trying to couple it together with a small surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back