RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Theo Loonstra

One of the reserves gets lucky again I also forgot that RDTCC is at the same time as this event.
So I can't participate in this event either.
Sign me off please :(

Porto:
On one hand better than I thought: I FINISHED!!!!!! On the otherhand not very good! While following Ben in lap 1, I just forgot to break for this left hander, but fortunately there is enough space to break late, but fall from 8th (already lost at the start 3 pos) back to 15th. 1 lap later same place I was already back to 8th, and that not beacause I was driving like and angel, more because I collected people from the walls :). Finished 3rd (again not because of my cool racing, Max' fastes laps was 6s faster than mine :().

Spa:
Her I actually recognized that I was just missing practice, I am just not a person who can jump on a track and be good. Last night (just did a few laps), best I could manage was a high 2:50. During Qualiy I did a high 2:49 and during the case I did a high 2:48 :).
Started 9th, in lap 2 I just could avoid a small accident on the straight after the red water, but cost me a couple of pos. At the end I had good battle with Laurence. End of lap 8 I was in front but did not make it well through Eau Rouge, so he got me, but I could stay on his rear bumper, thought really I got get him back, but in the chicane after the down hill piece I lost it. Nearly lost one more pos to Mel, finished 5th.

Estoril:
Thought this would be a desaster as I did only 2 trainings laps last night (but did race in other classes before here). Started 6th. In lap 1 Alex caused a little carnage my kicking me off, sorry for blaming you not to have wait. Simple reason, saw before a black car in my mirror and saw a black car passing me, but you just dived into the whole scene in that milli second while I was looking ahead :D. Came back 12th. On my way I gave Ben a little help accelerating out of one corner (pushed you from behind, sorry, but nothing really happened). On my way back, I had some good battle, especially with Ben, David and Lewis (thanks for holding Dan that long away from me :D).

Was in work all day waiting for this really excited. And as andrew said the quiters just made it disapointing. Listening on TS to the Server 1 guys have such a laugh and after that I lacked motivation. i agree that it should go back to the 1 server and andrew has worked hard to give everyone a race just for them to quit. I look forward to go back to the old fashioned 1 server. At the end of the event there was about 25 guys across both servers. Which to me is 25 drivers who signed up for the whole event. In my opinion quiting is as good as not turning up.

Thanks again andrew for your time and effort and thanks to the TS guys for another evening of lafter and to lewis for letting me wind him up :lol:

Porto qually was s**t crashed 3 times p14. worked out ok as i missed the 1st lap carnage. Caught up 2 matt and had a few good laps until he ran wide and killed his car. 45 sec behind max so just made sure of a finish, p2.

Spa Q7th good start but ran wide back p14th. managed to get back 2 p4 and had a good race with mel & dietmar. held on for p4

Estoril was 5th after prac but the kids started arsin about missed qually and start of the race.:pissed-off:

Over all good nites racin. Thanks to RD & Mr E.

• Chris Rodgers

Put me on the reserves list please - I should be able to be there, but I have a team testing session for an rFactor HistoriX league that night and I'm not sure whether they'll overlap yet - don't want to cut it short as we need all the practise we can get after a rough ride last week:

GRAB_021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play