RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Great fun again as always with these monster speed machines. Porto was a complete disaster only 2 finishing. Spa was a lonely race mostly. Estoril was a BVM procession.

Still it is a great way to relax after a long week.

Only disappointment was ther were only 9 left to race at Estoril.

Thanks Andrew and RD and congrats to all podiums.

• Kieran Mcgeachy

PORTO
quallified 3rd :)
1st lap last chicane bang grrrr lol

Spa
Quali erm 9th i think, 2nd lap top of hill Dan accidentally misjudged corner n came back on track n buffed me 2 punctures lol (no worry's buddy it happens)

ESTORIL
Qualli erm 5th
Race went well, loads of tight racing between us all, last 5 laps had awesome battle with max for 2nd n i pinched it :) thanks max was great battle!!

Was tight racing again in all 3 races from which i watched and raced in, thanks all and grats to all the podium finishers.

Thanks to RD and Andrew for another nights great mini event. See u's all next week

• Andrew Evans

Nice convert andrew...:dance2: The only thing i did notice is there are no shadows under the cars which makes it look like there floating..:) other than that top stuff. Those Koenigsegg's are complete animals to drive.....:tremble: should be fun....:drool:

thanks dude!... i'll have a look into the shadow thing... :skywalker:

• Kieran Mcgeachy

RACE 1 - Joined the race and no one there. Grrr

RACE 2 - Started at the back, got 100m then Screen freeze Grr Grr Grr

RACE 3 - quali mid pack, got upto 3rd made some silly mistakes an ende up 6th.

:victory:

Not a good nite at all for u mate, atleast u got 1 race in :)

Excellent evening ... screwed up Porto but still love that track, messed up Spa by damaging my suspension then evening it up a few laps later :D, but it seems I got it right at Estoril, where I came a healthy second with my race fastest lap about as fast as my quali lap :second: (of nine :p)

Benno was toying with me a little early to mid-race letting me past and trying to find a way past, but then I got my head down in "chase mode" and knocked out some low 2:00's and 1:59's once he had got in front, which seemed to get him a little rattled, as a couple of laps later he overcooked T1 and went onto grass.

I just got by him and kept my head down, but we ducked and dived and traded paint several times until he finally made his way through me to the win :p
In all fairness Ben tried to let me have the win over the line, and big thanks for that bud, but I was happy enough with my night's racing without more gifts, and you had just that bit more pace through the final section than me to make you deserve it.

Gratz to all, and a special shout to Bob in particular who is just Mr Gent and such a fair racer, almost to his own detriment :D

All in all .. excellent track choice Andrew ... keep Porto on the list, it's harsh, but man it rocks ... thanks RD and all! :thumb:

Quite an evening.. In Porto finished 2nd but i was still last to cross finish line:rotfl: A note G Landais: when you push someone out you are suppose to stop at the first secure point and wait until that person passes you.. you just kept going just if nothing would've happened..:curse: Went to pit with a badly damaged suspension and noticed few laps after that almost everybody had exited and was 6th.. And then people started dropping. I think that my strategy of being extra cautious would've paid of even with out the 1st lap mayhem..

In spa took an amazing start but had bad luck when invisible car pushed me out and damaged my suspension.

Estoril... Wov, what a start. That is a replay i have to look again and save. From last (P10) to 4th and clean too. Lots of luck at the 1st turn but hey, sometimes you need luck. Unfortunately i couldn't find any speed so finished last after a good battle with S Palmer.

Big thanks to Adam to wait after the push, that is the REAL way to do it.

awesome porto quali 4th then noob mistake and took to long to decide on fuel.and see "thanks" "no problem " d'oh race had started :rotfl:was looking forward to that 1 too..
spa quali 8th i think but worked upto 6,then went too wide onto the gravel and was back to 8th or 9th )memory aint my strong point :D )till the end.
porto quali 8th again and was'nt really making any places went wide and skipped over the gravel trap.but those infront were dicing and my consistence payed off.somebody to 1 off then another and suddenly i was in 5 ! internet went down and i was 4 then a car spinning in front which nearly collected me,and 3rd was mine.on a track i dont like at'all :)
all in all a awesome night if i forget porto ..
grats to the winners and thanks to the organiser's and if i touched anyone sorry,but i dont think i did :party2:

• Andrew Evans

porto - managed to get a coupla laps in afore chicane_of_death claimed my shiny black mini... (will i ever finish a race at this looooovely track?)

spa - was ace!... nice fights and wound up 8th.... also, amazing sideways action thru eau rouge on lap 2 :D

estoril - slipped into the "now i get it three quarters of the way thru the race" syndrome... by which time i was much last... came back a bit and had a sweet battle with graham... almost chased me down a buxton... :cyclops:

apols to willie at estoril... collected ya at the hairpin... hung around but i think i gave you a puncture... sorry for toasting yer race, maaaan....

lub to the ts kids - moar people get on ts! - it totally enhances the evening...

unf, i think this is the last time i'm doing 2 servers... yea yea, i've said it afore... but today you can thank the quitters for nailing the coffin shut and sealing it up with titanium fixing gel and then more nails... game over man... those people pretty much tarnished the entire event for server 2... if you sign up for 3 races, why leave after 1?

nah... it's just going back to a good old fashioned 25 single server fist fight for places... i'll have a holding list so peeps can get in as others drop out... but only the people on the driver list will race - no reserves either... people will be disappointed when they miss out... but i've tried way too long to be fair to everyone and it just doesn't work...

ran your 119 setup Keith and got into the mid 21's. you sure like em loose man!

You found that setup loose eric? Everyone else found it pretty tight.

I find it tight myself, but its necessary at Valencia.

I should be on the server by 8PM EST, and in TS (finally working after 3 hours and many blue screens of death, ill explain on TS)

We can practice and get you down into the 1;20's if not 1:19's

Gratz to all, and a special shout to Bob in particular who is just Mr Gent and such a fair racer, almost to his own detriment :D

Lol, Thanks Lee. It is no detriment to be honest, if I had not cut the bus stop I would have hit the wall and lost the place to you anyway. The pangs of guilt hit at the final turn and I would not have been happy at the end.

Afterall it is a club race and should be enjoyed, if it was important the guilt would be worth it :rotfl:.

Sorry Kieran for the smash, had totally lost control of the car.

Porto: DNF
Spa:11th
Estoril:6th

Good racing tonight guys, heres some screenshot highlights of my night
3 a breast down the straight at Porto
untitled-3.jpg

Start of the Acident with Kieran
untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Oh dear :(
untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

Poor Dietmar, a wall of car
untitled5.jpg

Bjorn and Graham mating.
untitled6.jpg

Little video of the mess I caused. Sorry people

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTfhUKJp0Xk&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Going back for the injured soldier to dig him out the mud, unfortunately it was double puncture for Kieran
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIH-IvZ9EI8[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play