RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hi,long time not on racing club,How are you :) ?

Qualify: pos 10 start

Race:
36 laps is so tired,not easy,I had 2 stop/go,need to pit,finish is pos 7
all the lap can & more fast man good battle,nice :)
All race is nice & clean & fair for me,

Thank you RaceDepartment made more race for racing man & girl :)

See all next race

RS Speedhunter : Mtommi

Server 2

Practice: Was really frustrated, was not able to get close to 2:16.000, most of they guys were at least 1.5s faster than me! I have no problem being last but that was to much.

Qualify: I cant exactly say what happened beside that I took off my shirt (no, not naked, still a T-Shirt :D), did a 2:14.9xy, was nearly jumping of my seat! Still was 19th, but that did not matter, I got the feeling that at least some guys were with in reach for a good race!

Race: Lap1 went ok till the last chicane where I hit the wall, supension problem, I let everybody pass and continued last. Little bit later my battle with Hansi started, unfortunately the battle around the last position, but really good racing. I realized I was missing a little bit top spead (Thanks Dingo for the great tool :) ), so I decided to pit a little bit earlier than initially planned (end of lap 16). Took me 30s to repair everything, but afterwards, top speed was back. Two laps later Hansi came out of the pit lane in front of me. Got while must have got a S&G, but now with full top speed, I managed to increase the gap between us (shrinking by mistakes :D). Due to mistakes of mine Dave got in front of me and Hansi could catch up again, with both I had good and fair fights. I got Dave more or less while braking for T1 in lap 35, unfortunately while braking my back overtook me (German saying, means I spun), which made me cutting T1, which got me a S&G. What where I finshed, while executing the S&G (P11/13).

The race was better than expected after practice! Did my best race lap in lap 22 with a 2.15.8xy, not to bad for me. I actually dont know why everybody compains about T1, on one hand you know the rules are strict there, so just dont cut at all, on the other hand I find chicane 2 more difficult. At least I do more mistakes there and lose more time there (that where people catch up and overtake me).

Thanks all!

Server 2
I dropped to second pursuit cue. Where was Paulo Ribeiro, Dave, Mtommi and David Lemon. AGAIN! BOY WHAT A ABSOLUTELY AMAZING RACING!. Best race in my life perhaps!. Had a great time vs. Paulo Ribeiro! Shame there u span at Variante Baggia. Then i was racing vs. Mtommi(not best fight but entertaining).

I enjoy the race,but,why you mistake,i see you mistake,i on right side pass you,you close me,ok,no problem,i use left side pass,because my car the speed is fast than you,pass is must,but,you and then turn left crash my car to grass,that time,I am very unhappy,why?is like that?

I shall forget this :music2:,I hope next time,is good race

I enjoy the race,but,why you mistake,i see you mistake,i on right side pass you,you close me,ok,no problem,i use left side pass,because my car the speed is fast than you,pass is must,but,you and then turn left crash my car to grass,that time,I am very unhappy,why?is like that?

I shall forget this :music2:,I hope next time,is good race
- I know it was a bit harsh. In Qualy or practice i will pass u forward surely. But this is race i was infront of you and i can defend my position. Infact i could pass u by becuase that was a bit dangerous and could end up with tears.

Aswell i should be unhappy with with your maneuver at parabolica when you went much too late on brakes diving inside of me. If i will not slow down we will be both off. But i'm not bothered too much about this Because of This SUPERB EVENING which i spend in front of my PC

Nevermind

Well i had great fun apart from a few seconds in lap 1 it was a great night :dance2:

Qualified 12th
Finished 6th

I had a couple of strategies planned for tonight, if i qualified up front i was going to start with 35L then pit around half distance and change tyres and grab around 28L of fuel, if i qualified near the back then it was start with a full tank and go as long as i could and just a quick splash n dash near the end, as it was i was in the middle so could not make up my mind which strategy to go for but in the end i went with 35L.

Got an ok start and managed to get around the Rettifilo without to much bother, the Della Roggia was a bit trickier as i was almost sideways after being collected by Bram after he got a helping hand from behind, held it together and managed to keep it in front of Bram going into Lesmo 1, the second Lesmo i made an arse of and it let Bram get the better drive out of the corner, but i forced him to go right while i stayed on the inside and we were like that right up to Ascari with neither of us wanting to give way, i had hoped to ride the curb and leave him with the wide line but i locked up and forced him wide into the sand while i spun collecting Rickard as i crashed into the tyres with yet another damaged little mini :disapointed: (sorry Bram and Rickard)

This now left me with a limping mini and down in 21st place but rather than take an extra pit stop i stayed out with my damaged off pace car and i managed to get it up to 15th before my pit window opened on lap 10 so i pitted and was able to rejoin in 17th place. Then just got down to the job in hand and started to move up through the field as the race wore on and got it as high as 5th with only a couple of laps to go :dance2: but my 2 second lead was not enough to hold off Rickard as my tyres after having done 25 + laps had no fight left in them and he went past me without any problem which was only fitting since i was the mobile chicane that he met on lap 1 :redface:

So thnx all for a good race which it always is at Monza no matter what car is used there is always plenty of passing and a couple of corners that really test the grip levels which makes it a great track in my book regardless of which car is used :good:

Sorry for the hit in race 1 Hansi!

Overall race 1 was a great race, nice fight at the end with Marty:)

Second race, I watched the replay and now I know everything. The car I saw in my mirrors trying to pass me at the bridge was Yves, I went wide cause I saw that, wanted to leave room, but at the end of the corner I went off to the grass there a bit and went sideways, Yves hit me and I've gone right into the wall, and that was the point where Gary hit me, now I see! But still, I wasn't reversing there, just hit the wall in the moment before and was sliding a bit backwards. After that I had to wait for the whole field to pass and then did a 180 back to the track:) I had a close moment where I almost passed Gary, when he came back from the pits. Finished 7th.

Thx for the race.

Qual: Pole - Finish: 1st

A clean break and able to pull a gap as Marty behind was being kept busy with a chasing Honda (Yves i think?),a real nice pit entry and exit and no stress to the finish.
Dropped a spot from 8th off the line but made it back at T1 getting in nice and tight and steady and truly in the thick of mix :)...Peter explains what happens i think,i dont blame you there really Peter m8,hearing you now tell you werent reversing but still just "rebounding" back is what happened,maybe i could have done better there,i have a history of choosing the wrong side to avoid things,this time i almost made it i think,but just a small tag and i die :p,still enjoyed the race to the flag!.
Many Thanks for this Willi and RD :good:.

Qualifying: 9th. I wasn't satisfied with the way the S60 was handling.

Race 1: Pretty good start, but I gradually fell back as the Volvo turned into a sliding machine.... DNF'd when I couldn't take the driving-on-ice feeling anymore.

Race 2: Not a bad start, but this race finished sooner than the last. Sorry if I played a part in you going off Gary, and sorry to anyone I endangered. Who said Volvos were safe? :rotfl:

Rhys :D

heheheh, horrible mess in Qualifying, oh well still fun.

Race 1 - Made a few mistakes and ended up 6th, after I let Peter by me late in the race.

Race 2 - second off the start and stayed there all race, I had a great time chasing Hansi who drove very well race 2. Really a fun race for me. Thanks.

Unfortunately the pit at this track is a little messy, but I really like the layout of the course. I had a great time tonight racing with you guys and we ended in a 4 way tie for second place which is the closest second place I have seen in a year of racing at RD. Again an exciting and close, STCC event. I really hope they can continue. :)

More fun, and the track was very good, pity about the horrible pitbay placements. Numbers were also down a bit, which was a shame.

Qualified in P3 with a good time for me. Once again, all the times were very close indeed.

Race 1: Yves jumped me off the start, but picked up a spot on Marty with a better pitstop. I had a comfortable third place but on the last lap, the Chevy started spluttering, (gulp), she was running on fumes. I short shifted as much as possible and started praying. Along the final straight it gave it's last cough and died. I drfited silently towards the line watching Peter and Marty scream towards me. Somehow I drifted over the line about a metre in front to claim P3. :rotfl:

Race 2: Once again, Yves jumped me off the line, but I managed to gain a few spots, including some really great racing with Raphael for a few laps. Very close and very clean, thanks Raphael. :handshake:
Unfortunately the pitstop proved a disaster this time. As I entered the pitlane, Hansi was parked in that dreaded first pitbay, right at the entrance. No problem I thought, he'll be a ghost (I had already tested this in practice). Bang!!, :jaw: he was as solid as a rock. Very sorry Hansi, I suppose you were as shocked as me. This wrecked the front suspension and ripped the splitter off. No point doing repairs in these events, so I plodded on, but the handling was terrible in some spots, especially the jump and the high speed entry to the start, so I had to back off lots. I eventually finished P4 which was a miracle considering the state of the car.
I assume I was one of the 4 way tie in overall second.

Another top STCC event, thanks to William for finding the track and organising the event. :handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back