RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualify: 4th with a 1.49.9

Race 1: Had a great start, 1st in first corner. 2nd lap turn 1, I got nervous with Robert behind me, and made a mistake, putting me back to P7.
After a few laps I was p3, and then had a lonely race. Finishing 3rd.

Race 2: Had a nice race with Gary. I constantly was about 0.5 sec behind him, until he made a mistake. I could come close, and had a nice battle for P2. Last lap 1st corner I braked a little bit to late and hit Gary a little bit from the side (sorry for that) I gave him the position back, but it gave me the oppurtunity to pass him 3 corners later. I finished 2nd.
And again sorry to Gary.

Thanks again for the nice races, and congratulations to Robert, who was just amazingly fast.
See you all next time.

• Jacek Kozlowski

Race1&2

qual. finished on 17 place (im not good at hot laping)

RACE1- started very quiet and carfull and that payback,went from 17 to 10.Then for long time there was not much going on.Few faights with Simon Trendell(last lap i was lucky, he went into grass).Really for whole race didnt done a single mistake,very happy about that- finished place 9.:thumb:

RACE2 -old Jacek came back!Not bad start -for few laps pos.9-10.Then had some pressure form (again) Simon and Michael Herrman beacouse of that i made few mistakes.Once looked in to a mirror for to long time missed my braiking point and went of track spun few times-pos.14.Then when i thought i will finishe on that pos. my fuel was gone.Didnt finished at all.
I hope tommorow i will be like in race1.Thanks for great racing all,grats for winner and good luck in Zandvoort.:)
Jacek Kozlowski

Quali: Managed to get 7th with a 1.51.6. The grid was weird as there were those doing below 1.53, and those above 1.54.

Race 1: Got a bit too involved causing me to slip back to the slower pack, in my desperation to get past had another off, my setup introduced alot of oversteer into the mini, eventually I lost it on the exit of the last turn into a barrier, recovered and managed to stay in front of Jacek, only to lose it a couple of corners later due to my oversteer and slide back out on track into the path of Jacek, sorry :(.

Fought my way back past 3 cars to be right behind Jacek again on the last lap, going though the esses I got the fuel splutter, which caused the Mini to understeer onto the grass. I got to the back straight before it cut out completely. Neil came to my aid and pushed me to the finish, thanks lol.

Race 2:
Hoping for better, don't remember too much, I spent the last laps of the race trying to catch Nigel to no avail. Managed to finish under my own power.

Qualifying;
No practise at all but got the pace very quick and set the pole position laptime: 1.49.356

Race 1;
Perfect race, got a bad start though and got P2. Entering 2nd lap Patrick (1st) made a mistake, resulting in a spin and for me it meant P1 all the way to the finish. With a lead of 7 seconds on Gary Lennon, who had the pace too :).

Race 2;
Starting P8, and step by step got some positions on tracks but was for 2/3 laps behind Gary (1st) :). I noticed I was quite quicker in the first and last sector, but he always put a little gap on me in the mid. Nevertheless I overtook him, and led the race from lap 5 to the end. I didn't really pulled a gap in this race, I think my tyres had some problems with all the fighting in the beginning.

Great races guys, this was the perfect preparation for tomorrow's Zandvoort race!

First online in 007, had a great time one problem spoil the fun ,the game frees
from time to time.Quali on 11 spot not bat finish 12 overall.Must do something
about that annoying freezes .

see you next time

Gr Hans

Have had those freezes myself...did some PC tweaking, also Vcore and Memory (BIOS) ...did a PRIME/BLEND test for 6 hours, also a large FFT's test for 4 hours....not a single freezing anymore :thumb:
Try it, if you get not a single ERROR...its stable.

Sorry a little OT guys.

Also using the 175.16 with my 8800GTX card.

Groeten,

Hans :D

Yep great racing guys.
Unfortunatly in race one I hit that nasty wall coming out of the final high speed turn and killed the car, I nipped out for a quick ciggie while waiting for the second race and by the time I got back you were already racing, Bugger.

Still its a nice track and thanks to Michael Herrmann for coming up with the idea for the event.

Prac:

was not bad all the time i was able to stick into the top 10 mostly around 5th-7th
unable to break into the 1.49 times

Qualy:

still unable to break the 1.50 barrier i made it on place 6th wich gave me a good position for the race

Race1:

i got a good start at the first corner there was some trubble so i could gain 1 place
now on 5th with a 4 sec gab to AKO i was closing up fast
ako early starts to defend his position with using diffrent lines on the long strait to prevent me from getting his draft
but still i was a bit faster so i could close up over the next 2 laps. we both braked on the realy last, ako got already probs to get that corner while i was totaly lost under brakes so i hit him. realy sorry ako.
i made sure not to join the track befor he did. now on 11th i startet to squeez out my mini to catch the guys in the front.
made it up to 8th then the last corner someone spun out of my view and reentered the track exactly then as i arrived there tryed to get around him but with the mini realy tail happy in that corner i prolly have t-boned the guy from then i just saw the outside tyer barrier running up to me, with a now 1 meter shorter mini my race was over

Race2:

had a god start after first round i was on place 11th of 19th aproching on Jacek, as i came closer he starts to get nervous and lost his tail happy mini at middel of the esses
me knowing about my fast car and the next pack still in view
i tryed to run wide and catch him outside wich dident work out well as jaceks mini came following the physiks to the outside where i was
after i was back on track i squeez out my mini again and could close up on simon
but as i have closed the gab to under 2 secs
he starts pushing what let me back in the dust cuz my tyeres are already close to die
finished on 9th

Overall:

it was a realy funny and fair race and it shows these old tracks provide a lot of fun
thanks to all who showed up for this event and made it that much funny
and maybe we can run this track again with diffrent cars ?? Radicals or F3000 should be fun
special thanks to the pingus for letting this one happend

My GF just did her first test runs this afternoon and clocked a 2:30.2.
Not bad I think and she even did it with manual gears! :alla:
Gonna be a whole different story when there's other cars around to worry about though! :D

Still, she even asked to be transferred to the confirmed group!
:adhd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play