RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Alright, here comes an absence.. just for you guys in the reserves list :smurf:

No, unfortunately I can't make it again.. I was really looking forward to this race. Actually right now I am still at work and that's the reason I can't participate. I think I've got to try again the next few races.. *hope*

Wish everyone a lot of fun tonight!

• Roman Liebich

Im really sorry, but I cant participate.. My brother just graduated and a family dinner is simply mandatory..
At least someone on reserve can race...
Have fun!

• yungchick

Ooooh noooo i missed the update !!!! i whas reserve and now whas in to drive.....oh dear......:sign0013: 20 minutes too late , this will not happen again guys i promise :(

Had a great time...best so far, with some nice fights...

With Gareth and Hans sneep and some others... think J.Martin also, anyway GREAT FUN :)

Two times place eleven, I must be dreaming :D

GRATS to the winners...thanks all :thumb:

PS: Robert next time some extra weight please :eheheh:

Hans.

Once again the Minis deliver the goods,main highlights for me was watching the back of Robs car get smaller and smaller each lap,the lad was on a mission and unstoppable,race2 in the mix was awesome as well,some of that good old racing luck saw me get a nice clean clear run up the sharp end fro 7th,Rob must have been busy as well,he was soon on to me and past for the lead,Patrick closing in as my pace dropped off at the end,eventually he makes a clever pass after studying my slow defensive line,very good stuff!.
Well done everyone tonight and Thank You to the organisers behind the scenes making it possible:thumb:.

WOO HOO!!!!

practice: fun to say the least, didn't get chance to download track until today having only decided to race this morning. took a while to get a set up that "sort of" worked. 1:54.2xx. wonder why they call the back bit the esses??? ;)

quali: yeah.. i'm on call for work - they phoned. got 7 minutes to set a lap, managed to scrape onto the back of the grid in 19th

race 1: great start, perfect run down the inside gets me up to 9th at one point (some one came in too hot to my right in first corner sideways which split up pack). settle into circuit looking after tyres, wonder between 9th and 12th, end up crossing the line in 10th thanks to Simons wee accident from a damaged tail happy car.

race 2: not quite as good start, held ground knowing faster cars were behind. again looked after tyres. for quite a few laps had good battle with laurance lemon until he ran off line at one corner and never rejoined (he may explain more if he posts). last lap ran out of fuel on last corner with broxman breathing down my neck who took opportunity to drive around outside of me. finished 11th, but a very happy bunny.

overall: great racing again from all players, safe rejoin, on overtakes leaving room and fair driving was my experience thoughout. good job all and well done to the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes