RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

ok, well i'm not even gonna look at it then.. i have enough stuff to do without trawling a random replay for an incident you don't even care about....

Indeed Adam great win on Server #1 pal!
And kudos to you Vedran, superb qually time of 1.23.6, was watching you 2 have a great battle last 15 laps or so.
Anyway, will write a race report tomorrow and look at the replay then.

For anybody interested, Qually times from server #1:

Mini-WatkinsGlen-Server1quallytimes.jpg

Also, Andrew, you do an absolute stirling job with running the servers and administering to all of our racing needs before and during the race. I for one would like to say a huge thanks to you for managing to make a night with 2 mini servers running my best night's racing I have ever had. I can only imagine how hard it would be to try and organise and run 2 mini servers over 1 night.
My hat goes off to you Andrew Evans!:hug-right:

Regards

Great race! Some 30 laps of very close action! Then went off so decided to pit then spent the rest of the race on my own. Action shot after 20 laps! Talk about close!

In the pic front to back-
4th Stuart Thomson
5th Me :clap:
6th Laurance Lemon
7th Jamie Ralfs

Cheers for the race guys :highfive:

Yeah, got to mention that too, It was a brilliant fight, mustn't forget Marty as well as he was in the mix too, along with Croucher and Fernando.

There was slipstreaming, People closing up on others to pass, having to fall back, then getting passed themselves because you just can't afford to drop any momentum on that track.

And the only time there was contact that I can remember was when Dan (barely) kissed my bumper as I took avoiding action. Very good, very clean racing - proper job!

I quallied 10th, finished 3rd.

The pitstops kind of screwed it for me in enjoyment terms, as after them, I was on my own for a bit. But that first half was colossal, like the Mid Ohio race with me, Steve, Croucher & Paulo.

Brilliant stuff chaps.

Thanks to RD, and uberkudos to the Evanso for such a cracking night's Mini-ing.

Kieran McGeachy: Sorry mate
Andrew Evans: np[sm t f faykt

I've been there... Kind of like a self-developed race language... Gibberish, basically.

I don't think any changes need be made. Pople just need to read AND understand the rules to race in the Club. Good work Andrew, the majority of people didn't seem to have issues, a plus :)

And Bob, I saw there were people getting cheeky, calling your idea stupid. That was unnecessary, and I think the tyres would be a good idea, considering you don't get penalised for cutting.

Anyway, case closed. Just slap the guys on the wrist and drag them by the ear to their parents house and complain.

Replay of crash, as you see he had plenty of time to brake but din't. The only time he braked was after he hit me.

http://files.filefront.com/Watkins+Glen+Nascar+Rob+Chrar/;13380128;/fileinfo.html

I don't agree with you. This corner is fast 4th/5th gear turn i was 3-4 meters behind you, did you think i have reflex of Gianluigi Buffon? These incidents happens but you have to continue the race, i waited for you like the golden rule says but you escaped so i pulled away.

Qual: 6th - Finish: 1st

Away well with the pack and had a very early big battle with Torbjorn i think?,after a few laps my car just suddenly felt "perfect" and i was getting big momentum speed runs on people and making it stick right to up 1st place,lost 1st again a lap or 2 later and then kept making mistakes at the 2nd to last turn one of those dropped me back to 3rd briefly but i got straight back and closed slightly on first again,got just close enough to see him wiping out at the chican exit wall,maybe too much grass and kerb etc.?...
Pits went nicely and came out in 2nd until Paulo pitted a few laps later,managed to build enough gap to take it easy to the finish.
Many Thank Andrew and RD :good:.

Footnote: Watkins Glen NASCAR layout seriously needs some Misano style tyre barriers at the chicane......

• Kieran Mcgeachy

Hopefuly somebody from each server can make a video, as the races sounded really good to watch and offcourse really close racing from which i seen on server 1. Was really good nite

• Andrew Evans

yea, am hearing lots about the chicane... not something i'd noticed myself until i was a spectator..... can't believe people still need reminding about cutting rules... ffs....

• Kieran Mcgeachy

Footnote: Watkins Glen NASCAR layout seriously needs some Misano style tyre barriers at the chicane......[/quote]

nooooooo tyre barriers like misano definetly not good lol ok well for me anyway that was just a perfect track tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back