R3E Time Trials | Corvette C6R GT2 @ Laguna Seca

No motion sickness or getting your eyeballs all twisted up like last weeks combo.
c6-seca-02.png

There's so many places on this track where you have to get it "just right" or screw up your entire lap. According to my optimal time I'm capable of shaving another .5 off this time, but I just can't string it all together! :rolleyes:

Really nice combo though. :cool:

View attachment 467967
I'm with you there, I don't think I've ever done my best sectors all on the same lap.:O_o:
Turns out that my best lap had zero purple sector times. :laugh::rolleyes:

I gave it all I had and I don't think I have any left to give. :sleep:
c6-seca-03.png

Last edited:
i dropped the brake pressure down to 80 seemed to help
I dropped the pressure to 90-ish towards the end of my session and it definitely helped. I'm wondering how you get it stopped at all at 80 though! :p

I don't usually enjoy hotlapping for too long on my own, but I did get really into this one. It's probably because of what I mentioned above. On a relatively "simple" track I quickly set my best time but then can't see where I can improve to shave time off it. That's when I get bored. But with a track like this those areas are very obvious, especially when you've made an error, so you fall into that "just one more lap, this time it'll be perfect..." syndrome. :p Great choice KO!

I'm at 100 on the brake pressure but my brake pedal is set to 45kg. Right now you really have to stomp on the brakes to lock up the tires.....maybe I should try backing the brake pedal force down a bit.
I have to opposite problem. I have a simple spring/rubber mod on my G27s to make the brake harder, but it's ancient and the rubber is probably FUBAR by now. So the pedal is far too easy to mash all the way to the bottom.

I dropped the pressure to 90-ish towards the end of my session and it definitely helped. I'm wondering how you get it stopped at all at 80 though! :p

I don't usually enjoy hotlapping for too long on my own, but I did get really into this one. It's probably because of what I mentioned above. On a relatively "simple" track I quickly set my best time but then can't see where I can improve to shave time off it. That's when I get bored. But with a track like this those areas are very obvious, especially when you've made an error, so you fall into that "just one more lap, this time it'll be perfect..." syndrome. :p Great choice KO!
ha ha i have always been an early braker ,i think i brake before the first distance sign on the first turn and use third gear in that first turn and just roll in like a snail ,and i love hotlapping i always see the fastest time and go wow i ill never get anywhere near that time but love to push push until there is nothing left love it:) dont care if i am first ,and i put brake bias 2 clicks to the front

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back