R3E: Guess The Track! New Circuit Heading to RaceRoom Soon

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Track Tease 1.jpg

Sector3 Studios have recently teased the sim racing community with images from an upcoming new track - but can you tell which one it is?

I suspect this isn't going to be a difficult task for our ever knowledgeable sim racing community, but I'm going to throw it out to you all anyway...

Reviewing the two already released new images, can you tell which circuit is the next one set to appear in RaceRoom Racing Experience?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

R3E Track Tease 2.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a PC exclusive racing simulation, available now.

The RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussion about this excellent racing title. In the forum you can chat with fellow fans and take part in our excellent RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club - a great way to race in a clean, fair and fun online environment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Since everybody seems pretty blah about Dubai.
What 3 tracks would you most like to see in R3E?
As mentioned above Sebring - VIR (all variants) - and maybe a street circuit would be a nice change, even if it was a fictitious named one, but we all knew what circuit it was. Or perhaps even just an old F1 street circuit like Detroit, or some of the street circuits in Super V8 categories like Newcastle for example. But definitely Sebring and VIR.... And errr, perhaps Philip Island?! That's 4 but whatever!

Every new feature is always appreciable and welcome but I've never seen so many mixed reviews for the arrival of this new content...
Indeed I share this feeling being a fan of raceroom I will probably take the circuit but the community waits first for the mythical circuits (the mans 24h/ bugatti, Sebring, Watkins Glen, Daytonna, brands hash gp ....) long before the exotic circuits Dubai in the next few days, I imagine that then we will get To NINGBO INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT in China where some things in this style ...

Wake up guys we need a multi player worthy of the name as a priority specific to raceroom ... it's the key to popular success... (SRS style, iracing)...
To rank existing licenses (GT3, GT4, old DTM and new class one)

day/night cycle etc etc...
Chaque nouveauté est toujours appréciable et bienvenue mais je n'ai jamais vu autant de commentaires mitigés pour l'arrivée de ce nouveau contenu...
En effet je partage ce sentiment étant fan de raceroom je prendrai surement le circuit mais la communauté attends d'abords les circuits mythiques ( le mans 24h/ bugatti, Sebring, Watkins Glen, Daytonna, brands hach gp ....) bien avant les circuits exotiques Dubai dans les prochains jours, j'imagine qu'ensuite nous aurons droit à NINGBO INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT en Chine où quelques choses dans ce style ...

Réveil les gars il nous faut un multi joueur digne de ce nom en priorité propre à raceroom ...c'est la clé du succès populaire...( style SRS, iracing)...
Compéter les licences existantes (GT3, GT4, DTM ancien et nouveau classe one)

cycle jour/nuit etc etc ...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies