R3E: Guess The Track! New Circuit Heading to RaceRoom Soon

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Track Tease 1.jpg

Sector3 Studios have recently teased the sim racing community with images from an upcoming new track - but can you tell which one it is?

I suspect this isn't going to be a difficult task for our ever knowledgeable sim racing community, but I'm going to throw it out to you all anyway...

Reviewing the two already released new images, can you tell which circuit is the next one set to appear in RaceRoom Racing Experience?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!

R3E Track Tease 2.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a PC exclusive racing simulation, available now.

The RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussion about this excellent racing title. In the forum you can chat with fellow fans and take part in our excellent RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club - a great way to race in a clean, fair and fun online environment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

well after driving around its variants testing it with all sorts of cars over all sorts of different race lengths , all i can say to you nay sayers is , you will be missing ot on a lot of fun races at this track , wether it be sprint racing or longer endurance style racing

this track has fast become one of my favourites

Andi

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back