m7_nissan_r34_gtr_1999_vspec_s1

copy from folder ks_nissan_skyline_r34
all these files to the new previously created folders
unknown.png

Extract and replace all from the downloaded file

4. use CM to Replace Sound (Bottom Right Icon) and select the Kunos R34 Skyline
content-cars.png

Last edited:
The header parameter issue is not related the sfx.
I extracted your data.acd car.ini before and after the fix to find the changes:
It seems that "extended-2" is not liked by CM to load a race and it exits.
After the fix, it works.

CAR.INI file data:

[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2 ;

Changed by CM fix to:
[HEADER]
VERSION=2

The header parameter issue is not related the sfx.
I extracted your data.acd car.ini before and after the fix to find the changes:
It seems that "extended-2" is not liked by CM to load a race and it exits.
After the fix, it works.

CAR.INI file data:

[HEADER]
VERSION=extended-2 ;

Changed by CM fix to:
[HEADER]
VERSION=2
No no, completely wrong. The extended-2 is required for the physics to work correctly, and it also requires the Shaders patch. If you would have read the post and the manual, it is mentioned in the start.

You should not touch the data.acd. Ignore the error in CM: CM does not recognise the extended physics. You are most likely:

A: Missing sound
B: Not running Shaders patch

Also, about the automatic cutoff, that is indeed correct. No issue. You must lift off with paddles and revmatch on downshifts: the car is a H-pattern without any electronic interference whatsoever.

Actually I will test. It is possible that the value is not in effect when using H-pattern. I have always made it 0. Perhaps it is there on H-pattern for paddle users to be able to flatshift? I will take a look later. Thanks.

Not sure about the H, I use paddles because even though I have H shifter, I don't have a working clutch pedal and this game doesn't do auto clutch with H shifter.

Not sure about the H, I use paddles because even though I have H shifter, I don't have a working clutch pedal and this game doesn't do auto clutch with H shifter.
I see. I want to include one more car version later, and perhaps make some small physics changes on the tire side, so I will also fix that issue on the side. I don't know when I will update but it should be quite soon.

Oh yeah the shaders patch! I had installed it a while back but had issues then. It seems thats why my CM was finding issue!

I thought shaders were just only for the visual FX features though? I didn't think it actually dealt with the physics of engine/drivetrain etc

Oh yeah the shaders patch! I had installed it a while back but had issues then. It seems thats why my CM was finding issue!

I thought shaders were just only for the visual FX features though? I didn't think it actually dealt with the physics of engine/drivetrain etc
Nope, the Shader Patch includes a bunch of physics fixes and additions. The 34 is mainly dependent on the suspension force fix, so it won't launch without it and will drive very wrongly if you revert the car to stock versions and try to drive it.

Installed the latest shaders patch but car is still not loading. The log file is useless too. I think I had this issue way back with an earlier version of the patch.

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFBC18EA388)
00007FFBC18EA388 (KERNELBASE): (filename not available): RaiseException
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFBAFB7EF63)
00007FFBAFB7EF63 (MSVCR120): (filename not available): CxxThrowException
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFB8F0E0986)
00007FFB8F0E0986 (MSVCP120): (filename not available): std::_Xinvalid_argument
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\kscommon\inireader.cpp (387): INIReader::getInt
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\caravatar.cpp (582): CarAvatar::initCommon
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\caravatar.cpp (889): CarAvatar::CarAvatar
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (1446): Sim::addCar
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (462): RaceManager::initOffline
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::postRender
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFBC3253DC4)
00007FFBC3253DC4 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FFBC5263691)
00007FFBC5263691 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

Nothing I can help with really. It's more than surely either:

A: Installation error. Go over the instructions again. Read the entire post and readme.
B: You're using the wrong version of the patch

The car was devved with 0.1.24 and is *completely* untested with anything else. For all I know, for some reason, it might not work with the experimentals.

Thank you for your patience and help. It was the incorrect version. God how annoying this system can be! Now I will be able to feel the new handling mods which I was looking forward to!

Nice that you got it solved. Have a good one.

It's a bit of a hassle, but it gets easier once you've messed with mods for years. :p It'll only get easier and better after things become more complete and standardized

Is it just me or the S1 version doesnt have ffb somehow? Stock and S3 versions are fine but the S1 is not even showing the pedals app in the sidekick, where you would normally see ffb levels.

Have you attempted a data.acd reinstall from the first version to see if it's something with 1.1? You haven't toggled some strange setting in CM just for that car?

FFMULT=1.450 and I can feel forces, so huh, very strange. Sounds like it's on your side. I will investigate however. 1.2 should be coming relatively soon, but unless I get more reports about ^ I'm not gonna deliver a hotfix that might or might not work.

Yeah it's definitely weird. I tried reinstalling 1.02 from scratch, then 1.1 and still no ffb for S1. I'll try again tomorrow. Can't understand what's wrong, but must be on my end.
No one else I know who tried the S1 is reporting it: check that you haven't enabled a control scheme for just that car in CM or some weird stuff. Also check that your force is actually 100%. Press numpad + ingame a few times.

Nothing I can help with really. It's more than surely either:

A: Installation error. Go over the instructions again. Read the entire post and readme.
B: You're using the wrong version of the patch

The car was devved with 0.1.24 and is *completely* untested with anything else. For all I know, for some reason, it might not work with the experimentals.
lights-patch-v0.1.24 or lights-patch-v0.1.25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back