R1M For MotoGP 17

MGP17 R1M For MotoGP 17 V1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Models can’t be made/imported for milestone games unfortunately. They can only be transferred from one milestone game to another (which is how I got the R1’s, from VRTG) and not all models from all milestone games work in others, Ride games and GP games have the models done differently so I can’t make any mods like a panagale in GP or something either. Hopefully this will change with the potential for a new engine to be used for the MotoGP games next year.

Hello @BIKER7202 So let me see if I understand you well.... Model From Ride2 (R1, R2, R3 category) Can't , be port to MotoGp17 ? Cause they are totally differents? I hope I can xplain myself well

Well... For me all the riders from VR academy is locked. So I selected my custom rider, and then I could start the race. But Then comes the funny part. I am the only one on R1M and everyone else is on their 125 cc 2 strokes. I was like 12 seconds faster per lap, and poor guys didn't know what hit them. Two more lap and I would've lapped them. I suspect this was not how you intended the mod to work. So what's going on?? If you are replacing the 125 cc 2 strokes bikes with R1M, how do they even have those bike??

And with your mod, lot of track names were added (from ride 2) that I can't play.
MotoGP™17 12_1_2017 4_18_09 PM.png

Attachments

• MotoGP™17 12_1_2017 4_11_34 PM.png
    MotoGP™17 12_1_2017 4_11_34 PM.png
    857.5 KB · Views: 431
Well... For me all the riders from VR academy is locked. So I selected my custom rider, and then I could start the race. But Then comes the funny part. I am the only one on R1M and everyone else is on their 125 cc 2 strokes. I was like 12 seconds faster per lap, and poor guys didn't know what hit them. Two more lap and I would've lapped them. I suspect this was not how you intended the mod to work. So what's going on?? If you are replacing the 125 cc 2 strokes bikes with R1M, how do they even have those bike??

And with your mod, lot of track names were added (from ride 2) that I can't play.
View attachment 224728
XD I need to fix that

View attachment 224728
I’m not sure how to unlock the riders as some people get it and others don’t but I can fix the issue with the 125cc bikes spawning

I’m not sure how to unlock the riders as some people get it and others don’t but I can fix the issue with the 125cc bikes spawning
Okey... I will update when you give the fix. As for the other track that seems to have found its way in the track selection list, will it work if i simply add the track mix files from ride 2 to my track folder?

Which track is it?
When I installed your mod, I got all the tracks from Ride 2 listed in track selection menu. But sure I can't use it, as I haven't got mix files copied into tracks folder. So i get a pink screen. But if i copy it, will i get those? If that is that easy, I would purchase ride 2 just for those tracks..

When I installed your mod, I got all the tracks from Ride 2 listed in track selection menu. But sure I can't use it, as I haven't got mix files copied into tracks folder. So i get a pink screen. But if i copy it, will i get those? If that is that easy, I would purchase ride 2 just for those tracks..
The mod contains no extra tracks so there shouldn’t be any appearing in the menu

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.9%