R1M For MotoGP 17

MGP17 R1M For MotoGP 17 V1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

R1M For Motogp 17 - R1M's from VRTG in Motogp 17

Rossi and the other academy riders are back for some more R1M training, but this time they have been allowed access to more circuits and aren't just restricted to Misano.

How to install is in the rar

*KNOWN ISSUES*
In cockpit cam the screen isn't transparent and is solid grey, I have checked the gfxgem and the actual files and they are all correct so if anyone can figure out a fix let me know and I'll fix it.
The pictures in the menu of the bikes are awful but it's the best I could do.

If...

Read more about this resource...

all bike locked..how to unlock..? thanks
In the rar there should be in data\db\historicrewardtable.bml
Or something like that
If there is check to see at the bottom if there is R1Race_ and all the riders names and if there is just try repacking the DATA.MIX

If that file isn't there I'll add it

I think this mod is a brilliant idea if only I could get it to work for me.. I have treble checked my installation method and pretty sure all files are present and correct and in the right place but every time I try to load a track in Quick Race or Time Trial the game freezes on track loading..

Not sure why..?

p.s. I am still running on Milestone's previous patched version of the game as did not want all my mod.s to stop working with this week's (Thursday's) patch update. Maybe that is the reason possibly that I am having problems with this?

p.s. I am still running on Milestone's previous patched version of the game as did not want all my mod.s to stop working with this week's (Thursday's) patch update. Maybe that is the reason possibly that I am having problems with this?
The mod was made before the patch so I don't think that's the issue, I'm gonna install the mod over a vanilla version of the game and try and find it out

I've just thought actually about MIXFILES.LST in The game folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MotoGP™17
Open that file in notepad and add YAMAHA_R1M.MIX to the bottom and see if that fixes it

That's kind of you. Thanks. Sorry in advance if I am doing something silly in installing this mod but scratching my head with this one slightly atm. Normally I can get most mods to work o.k. but for some reason I am struggling a bit with this one. :)

Thank you gonna test it.

I was thinking of getting the ducati bikes from *ducati 90th aniversary* game.
Into mgp17 but it seems to be so much work..........pfff, and not even knowing for sure if its possible.
So i kinda gave up on the idea.

Thank you gonna test it.

I was thinking of getting the ducati bikes from *ducati 90th aniversary* game.
Into mgp17 but it seems to be so much work..........pfff, and not even knowing for sure if its possible.
So i kinda gave up on the idea.
Yeah the bikes from Ride/Ducati anniversary are modelled differently so they don't work in the gp games and gp
Models don't work in Ride/Ducati anniversary

Biker, what about 2018 bikes? Could you do this for yamaha m1 2018?

Attachments

• motogp-austrian-gp-2017-valentino-rossi-yamaha-factory-racing.jpg
    motogp-austrian-gp-2017-valentino-rossi-yamaha-factory-racing.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 390
Biker, what about 2018 bikes? Could you do this for yamaha m1 2018?
Models can’t be made/imported for milestone games unfortunately. They can only be transferred from one milestone game to another (which is how I got the R1’s, from VRTG) and not all models from all milestone games work in others, Ride games and GP games have the models done differently so I can’t make any mods like a panagale in GP or something either. Hopefully this will change with the potential for a new engine to be used for the MotoGP games next year.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%