Resource icon

Cars R.S.01 by acm modding team 0.8.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I tried this real mirror function in content manager and the center mirror (rear camera monitor) is gone/blank. Is there a way I can fix this if at all, which files should I look for? Thnx

edit: actually it's not blank, it's showing onboard rear view instead of outer view

Last edited:
Hi, I tried this real mirror function in content manager and the center mirror (rear camera monitor) is gone/blank. Is there a way I can fix this if at all, which files should I look for? Thnx

edit: actually it's not blank, it's showing onboard rear view instead of outer view

Download this app:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blm-car.23472/

Then switch the center mirror from real mirror to LCD display.
You can also nicely adjust each mirror with the app. It is a must have app in conjunction with the CSP and real mirrors.

DO NOT USE the windscreen wiper and rain functionality of the app - this is now superceeded by fully integrated functions with the apps that come with SOL and may interfere with each other.

I absolutely love this car.
It just feels right...especially when catching slides etc...
I do not currently have BLM loaded at this time but do notice a momentary pause each wiper sweep.
Anybody else have that on 0.8.9?

I used this car on Highlands. Might just have not been an optimal place to test it, but it seems that, on the front corners/fenders of the car, there's a weakspot in the engine so if you just tap a barrier your car refuses to work anymore.

Great car!
one thing I noticed: The speed indicator sits a bit too far from the cockpit gauges.

Attachments

• 20200318_181542_MixedReality.jpg
    20200318_181542_MixedReality.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 117
Thank you very much! I also found this other message a couple pages back with a link containing some more PSD templates for this wonderful car:

@Pset @Pat261168 I was wondering, what would we have to do to make you guys reconsider releasing a GT3 compatible version now that Kunos isn't updating their cars all the time? :inlove:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.