Question: Which Series Would You Most Like to See Made into a Sim?

-Turismo carretera (argentinian series)
Screenshot_2019-06-10-17-50-36.png

- Australian V8 Supercars plus all the circuits and with Formula Ford!

You not only hit the series (and almost the year itself) but you also hit my by far favorite track. Portland. @@

I picked that one because it had a lot of onboard video and Zanardi was a really cool and nice guy, along the lines of Alonso.
My favorite was Long Beach. I still use it for my car lap testing in AC.
Back in 2007 I was working in LA and went to Long Beach for fun, and saw the lines on the road- it was a week after the race! Wow it looked bumpy. An F1 car at Long Beach would be horrible.

I picked that one because it had a lot of onboard video and Zanardi was a really cool and nice guy, along the lines of Alonso.
My favorite was Long Beach. I still use it for my car lap testing in AC.
Back in 2007 I was working in LA and went to Long Beach for fun, and saw the lines on the road- it was a week after the race! Wow it looked bumpy. An F1 car at Long Beach would be horrible.
Thanks for info. :)
Yeah, I heard Beach is quite a bumpy ride.
Say, you tried L.B. in Project Cars 2 ? To me it's a tons of fun, most used track by far in that game for me and with IndyCars it goes like a cookie and a beer.
Milk I mean, yes. :geek:

The Lucas Oil Off-road racing series. Nearly every other series mentioned in this topic can be recreated with extensive enough modding in AC or RF2 or AMS or whatever. I can't think of a single sim with good dirt physics that also supports modding enough to recreate the LOORS.

I'm going to cast my votes for IMSA and IndyCar. I could be wrong but I don't think there's ever been a full IMSA sim, and it's been a long time since there has been a serious one for Indy Car. Both series also have a long history with classic periods of cars, drivers and tracks. I know a lot of people gripe about DLC, but doing either series main game as modern era and possibly historic DLC (reasonably, of course) could give them some longevity.

1. how about a historic type of race like 'masters endurance legends' or 'le mans classic' where you can drive anything from '60s minis to group c monsters.
2. hillclimb anyone?
3. so many others to choose from... bpr jgtc supergt dtm gtp

Honestly, a modern NR2003. I know iRacing exists, but it ain't quite the same, and the Heat games are not even close. Having all cars, tracks, and everything working out of the gate, with the ability to tinker and adjust to make it fit your preferences, incredible AI(Which could be done even better with modern tech)
No game since has truly allowed me to run a full schedule from Daytona to Homestead in a season long AI points battle.
I also enjoy the painting aspect, filling in the gaps: the backmarkers and special schemes, and adjusting the AI ratings to perform how I want.
Aside from that, I also would like to see a true successor to the ratbag dirt racing games, or a 80's IMSA GTP/WSCC Group C game.
Also SuperGT would be cool as well

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea