Question: Dissapearing menu

Manuel De Samaniego

3X Race Department Rally Champion
Hi,

I was wondering, is there any way to make the rbr menus dissapear so you can see the whole things behind, like in the service park for instance, I'd like to make the menu on the left dissapear to be able to see more than what's visible there on the right.

rbr024.png

It'd be really usefull because it'd be possible to see the service park without the menu also in the screen.

It's possible to do it by pressing the backwards key when selecting "launch rsrbr" in RScenter 2012, this mode doesn't allow you to see the service park or anything apart from the menu when starting a stage though. I don't know if it's a bug. Here's a pic

rbr071.png

I have no idea if it's possible to make them dissapear in the other menus like the service park, if anyone knows how to do it please tell :)

Thanks

Well, basically this is not possible.

But, you could start the Service Park and Ceremony stage with the TrainingDay plugin.

Simply create a file called "Post-Rally.srp" to be placed in the Plugins/TrainingDay folder with the following contents:

Code:
# Ever wanted to see the other side ?
stage 68 # ceremony
stage 69 # service park

Then start standard RBR and use the TrainingDay plugin, navigate to Rallies->Post-Rally.
You can even drive around.
To quit these stages, you have to "Retire", as there is no finish.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back