Question about content manager

apex11

@Simberia
If i download it and install is there anything i need to worry about regards current mods installed?
I want CM but worried about it messing stuff up. Cheers.

hi guys, i had the same issue and found i had a problem with the sound of audi lms ultra 2016(i had the fonsecker sound pack for that).Found my issue was the broken/missing soud from that.When i removed the car from the list everything was fine.Then i tried a practice session with the audi alone and the program told me i had a sound issue with the car.I deleted the fonsecker broken file for soud and put on again the kunos one and then everything worked perfectly

Re installed Fonseker sounds all good , then done the steam validation check all bad , reinstalled Fonseker sounds again all good; No more Steam validation checks for me. :)

@Bobby Pennington The issue I mentioned was related to a file generated inside the app CamTool2's folder when the game crashed. It is a .img file. So it is app related. I forgot to post it here. Thank you for mentioning the discord channel. I'll definitely ask for help about an issue I'm having where I can't drive some modded cars and get that "race canceled" message. Some have mentioned that I must have the DLC for some cars to work, but I have all of them. I'm dying to drive a stock Mclaren F1. So frustrating. Cheers.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.7%