Putnam Park

Tracks Putnam Park 0.98

Login or Register an account to download this content
Terra21 submitted a new resource:

Putnam Park - Putnam Park Road Course , USA

Opened in 1991, Putnam Park has established itself as a popular Midwestern circuit, and continues to make improvements targeting user-friendliness and safety. Many car and racing clubs hold annual events at this race course, and track day opportunities abound as well.View attachment 216217

Credits to Feels3 For his original work and granting me permission to bring this track to AC

Track Features...

Read more about this resource...

track was requested... did not even notice that was already here:roflmao:

edit: looks like a different version
Yeah I don't know which is a better base to be honest. Feels3 did good work so this may be the better version in the end. You still need to fix the trees though. All of your tracks suffer from mirrored tree textures.

Yeah I don't know which is a better base to be honest. Feels3 did good work so this may be the better version in the end. You still need to fix the trees though. All of your tracks suffer from mirrored tree textures.
yes i know and i need to start grouping them properly too

Nice track but there are some flying trees. Not really a problem though.
There are however some rather harsh bumps around the start/finish line that don't seem to be on the real track, are you planning on fixing those?

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_r_2016_putnam_park_16-10-117-19-43-34.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_r_2016_putnam_park_16-10-117-19-43-34.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 243
Thanks for the updated AI line. I did find a critical error though. On the chicanes version the pit AI lane goes through the barriers in the chicane.

Edit: Nevermind, cars seem fine anyways

Thanks for the updated AI line. I did find a critical error though. On the chicanes version the pit AI lane goes through the barriers in the chicane.

Edit: Nevermind, cars seem fine anyways
Dont worry about it... i drive alcoholic lines half the time anyways:roflmao: yip cars fine..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.